Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (38435 Views)

NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
exactly
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by jaz(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2015
looks like an abandoned high school
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by potential84: 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
speechlesss......so shameful

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by PStacks(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2015
grin av been to that Airport.. When I went for my NYSC in Adamawa, I saw that airport and I was like, whaooo! Scanty like shit and they claim its the first Airport in Nigeria.

The airport is like 2 football fields put together, very delapitated , abandoned,

The biggest plane that can land there can't be more than those 737.. Anything bigger than that landing in yola might be suicidal

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by christanna(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
lol grin
all staff off Yola Airport grin grin
dmandy:
kk

#I'm weeping already.

That moment when you revisited the post and found out you just made it. FTC things... I dedicate this to all the staff of Yola Airport. It shall be well.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there.

Abeg which insurgents attacked yola airport? Op Please don't mislead people abeg
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by deebrain(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
can u pls explain ursef sir

{clears his throat}

The face of the guy in red tie is somehow..... lipsrsealed
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by samsard(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
One of the legacies of sinator Stealer Oduah!

There is no where jonathan/patience would escape the prison!

lalasticlala
You guys from politics section wont seize to amaze me. How bout you and i betting on jona not going to prison, if he doesn't go to prison, you deactivate your account and if does go, i deactivate mine.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
U come from n live in a third world country.....Don't expect perfection
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by creamynuela88: 3:17pm On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
i could not believe my naked eyes when i got to this airport,i weep for my dearly lovely nation,what this bunch of demonic leaders has done to us despite the riches and wealth of the land and foreign firm are colliding with our dumb leaders taking away our resources!

I refuse to believe this. GOD forbid.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by donodion(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

hehehehe If only the OP knows how much BILLIONS was spent for that shyt we all seeing on www.... grin grin grin grin grin GEJ/PDP wayo!!!!!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by ooshinibos: 3:55pm On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
i could not believe my naked eyes when i got to this airport,i weep for my dearly lovely nation,what this bunch of demonic leaders has done to us despite the riches and wealth of the land and foreign firm are colliding with our dumb leaders taking away our resources!

that's what PDP followers on Nairaland called transformation ....

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by chieveboy(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there.

NgeneUkwenu:

Stop misleading people! That airport has never been attacked by the insurgents!

...don't mind him, maybe he was part of the careless and thieving airport admin trying to cover up his @ss and that of his boss(es).

All of BHs attacks had been in long distances away from Yola metropolis. Even if they did, @KITATITA meant to say they only destroyed the LED Notice board, which made them use a Chalkboard?...did the insurgents pissed on that ceiling am seeing...or they used liquid bombs? Check out that toilet...am seriously doubting thats yola airport--or image of an airport right now @OP

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by HighQue007: 4:20pm On May 06, 2015
GEJ took Nigeria 20years backwards.

Outdated railways, bad airports, bad roads and all that

He would have been a great disasters if re-elected.

Thank God for Nigeria
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2015
chieveboy:

...don't mind him, maybe he was part of the careless and thieving airport admin trying to cover up his @ss and that of his boss(es).

All of BHs attacks had been in long distances away from Yola metropolis. Even if they did, @KITATITA meant to say they only destroyed the LED Notice board, which made them use a Chalkboard?...did the insurgents pissed on that ceiling am seeing...or they used liquid bombs? Check out that toilet...am seriously doubting thats yola airport--or image of an airport right now @OP
I have just confirmed from my original source that the airport was not attacked as I earlier stated. The error is regretted. And thanks all for the correction.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
U no dey tire
On may 29...u can go to aso rock go dey shout "say no to change"
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by TouchstoneNgr: 4:44pm On May 06, 2015
@ Op, I was at the same airport yesterday and what you just posted here was the make shift offices while rehabilitation is going on on the main airport building. You failed to mention that in your post. It's a shame though that we intend to focus on the bad side of whatever situation we are rather than to look at the brighter side.
I never knew this kinda post will come up I would have taken more shots of the airport complex.

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by IntroVAT: 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
"I could not believe my unclad eyes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by chieveboy(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:

I have just confirmed from my original source that the airport was not attacked as I earlier stated. The error is regretted. And thanks all for the correction.

...by so doing you've exonerated yourself and look like a very responsible man... my #respectearned
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

There is no way you will escape mental asylum...
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by uboma(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
I have been to the Airport at Yola and its in dire need of infrastructure and transformation.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by jojotemitopaz(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2015
wow...so this Airport is still like this...I remember being there 2009 for nysc and was sooooo suprised...cudnt blieve an airport cud ever be like that. no Ac it was more like benches then not even the mordern chairs they have there now. I blame the pdp lead govenernments not jonathan cuz its bin like dat for years.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by pipiko: 10:07pm On May 06, 2015
Omo, this one na bus station no be airport o

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by darne(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
Sometimes I just can't shout , north has nothing but bunch of thieves stealing from the nation and moving to abj sending their families abroad to live a greenish life. God is good watching, the time is coming wallahi all these past leaders will surely you pay for their evil doings!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Cholls(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
christanna:
lol grin
all staff off Yola Airport grin grin
wink
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by otokx(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Visit Port Harcourt International Airport Arrival hall which has been a canopy for many years now. It takes over 90 mins after immigration clearance to get your baggage which is manually offloaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Fake Accent / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' / Lady Who Had A Horrible Accident On Her Way To See A Man, Reflects 1 Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.