Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You (966 Views)

My Boyfriend Killed Himself Because His Family Couldn’t Accept He Was Gay / Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? / 'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by onyegbula(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2006
Getting to know ur lover killed ur ex lover because he loves u & thinks nothing should stand between u & him, how would u feel. Is it really worth it? is he not supposed to want ur happiness at all times if he really loves u even when u r nt with him?
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by kinzolic(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2006
Dats called obsession so it's better u leave him
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by iice(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2006
Obsession for real plus he's a psycho. No way jose!
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by Coco29(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2006
onyegbula:

Getting to know your lover killed your ex lover because he loves u & thinks nothing should stand between u & him, how would u feel. Is it really worth it? is he not supposed to want your happiness at all times if he really loves u even when you're nt with him?

do u even have to ask this question, he is crazy i would not want to be with him infact i would want him to stay the hell away from me.
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by Seun(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2006
Why are you even thinking of something like this? Normal men don't kill, simple.
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by Coco29(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2006
Seun:

Why are you even thinking of something like this? Normal men don't kill, simple.

almighty seun if i may disagree with u !!!!!!!

it is possible for a normal human being to kill, some times situations and emotions can lead a normal person to kill.

i am capable of killing for the sake of my kids.
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by onyegbula(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
well, it's nt a normal thing for any normal man to do but some normal ladies do it. as for guys it nt too common but i see it as madness.
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by Seun(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
Ok, I'll rephrase my statement: Normal men won't kill in order to get a woman.

They can only kill for self-defence or protection of important people from physical harm. However, this topic is about an action that's clearly criminal: killing a man to get his girlfriend. The difference is very clear.
Re: Suppose You Find Out That Your Boyfriend Killed Your Ex-boyfrend To Have You by Coco29(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
now that makes sense! tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police / Pastor Arraigned Over Alleged Rape / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.