Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! (44883 Views)

Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Get your lucky lottery!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by shallomtr: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
I want to get something very clear, does it mean if I want to buy a car worth $2000, I will pay 33% and d car would be shipped to Lagos after which I pay the balance and pick my car.?
Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
smiley

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
shallomtr:
I want to get something very clear, does it mean if I want to buy a car worth $2000, I will pay 33% and d car would be shipped to Lagos after which I pay the balance and pick my car.?

Hello,
Please, start with free online registration to our website to get an access to all the cars and prices for our products. https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

In order to use "BUY NOW" and "BID", you have to place a deposit on your account. The minimum deposit amount is $400 or 10% from the "BID/BUY NOW" amount. Deposit is required for us to reserve the car from the seller for you. Initial deposit will be fully included to the total cost of the car after the purchase.
Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory wink

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Track your purchased car with Auction Export up to the destination point!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Friday is coming!!!
Make benefit out of it!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice. Our logistics department uses the combination of in-land and oceanic transportation to deliver the purchased vehicles from the auction directly to you.

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Get your own membership card with Auction Export!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dear clients,

Attach a free service Notify Me and get fresh offers of your dream car to your email box daily

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get Auction Export in your pocket 24/7!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
It is lucky Friday!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Register today and get $100 bonus from Auction export for every First Time Buyer!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Refer a friend and get your $50 bonus from Auction Export!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every client can get a car with great discount and minimum fees!

REPO means repossessed car. It is a car that was repossessed from our client who failed to pay for it. This car is listed to resale again.

Your benefits:
- all repossessed cars are sold at discounts;
- you will have to pay minimum fees for such a car;
- the most of the REPO cars are in a shipping process or have been already delivered to your country.
- you save your time to get it and your money.

https://www.auctionexport.com/cars/repo

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Last month we had a promotion! One of our clients won an ipad and sent a Thank you message with a picture.
Thank you for choosing AuctionExport.

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let's celebrate the New Year with some savings.
Get 50 Free AutoChecks when you buy a Clean title vehicle in January, 2016.
View Clean Cars now - https://www.auctionexport.com/cars/clean

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Make savings with Auction Export!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
The process of vehicle transportation to the warehouse or port will begin as soon as the vehicle and freight are paid for.You will be able to track your purchased vehicle from your Profile till the destination port!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please, start with free online registration to our website to get an access to all the cars and prices for our products. https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
One of our satisfied client has just received his car!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Activate a free service Notify Me in your Profile and get fresh updates per day about your dream car.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Notifications

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Do get your membership connection with your favorite website!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Lucky lottery for every client will be sent along with a purchased car!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every First Time Buyer gets a bonus of $100 to their accounts for the successful purchase!!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dear clients,
As a valued AuctionExport member, you can REFER A FRIEND and earn a referral bonus of 50$ cash for each approved referral. The bonus will be applied only after your friend buys a vehicle through us and pays for it in full.
Terms and Conditions - https://www.auctionexport.com/Home/Refer_A_Friend_Help

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
We offer you an opportunity to buy a dream car with us and pay for it in parts!!!

Use a Financing Service to Benin Republic, Cotonou, and pay for your car within 60 days!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Do not miss your Chance

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Stay with Auction Export 24/7 and track your favorite car!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Make saving with your favorite website!!!

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
You can easily track your purchased car from your Profile from the date of a purchase till the destination port! cheesy

Re: Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! by Export1: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Always Stay Updated with new car deals!
Notify Me service gives you the ability to track all the freshly added cars on our website.
Simply specify year, make and model of the car, you are interested in and we will notify you as soon
as specified type of car is added to the website's inventory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Vin Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.