Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder (24391 Views)

Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by bionixs: 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
belamour:

I wasn't surprised when the convict name is Okafor
You should be much concerned about your people tarnishing our Nationality and stop ranting about d useless transformation
And you didnt read on this NL yesterday how your YOROUBA sister slashed the throat of her husband who married her with his money in the USA? Terrible, useless and spineless, 100 faced tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by bionixs: 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
And you didnt read on this NL yesterday how your YOROUBA sister slashed the throat of her husband who married her with his money in the USA? Terrible, useless and spineless, 100 faced tribe
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by mplus11(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
better
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by fowowe411: 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Silly boy at least he did not join ISIS
What does joining ISIS has to dod with this news....fool!
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by discman2k2(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
@TAILOR'86.
SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE ISSUES! MUST UR MYOPIC MIND ALWAYS MAKE TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS?!

D CHANGE U DESIRE STARTS WITH UR ATTITUDE TO ALL ASSET OF LIFE.
PLEASE CHANGE D MAN U SEE IN UR MIRROR, THEN GROWTH MAY ACCEPT U.
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by fowowe411: 2:26pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

oh lord it's an igbo man okafor

what's wrong these easterns

go to Anambra state, every family has an imbe.cile in there back yard making money for them

you are a fucking tribal idiot!
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by Banter1(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2015
efilefun:
This dude below me needs urgent psychiatric attention.

This are the set of fools that make us suffer stigmatization outside the country, can you just imagine how many bad news about Nigeria had been reported just under few days Foreigners only see Nigerians as scammers, drug traffickers, murderers and prostitutes.
but the dude below you no lie sha. The #LaGoonMaterials are disgracing us.
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by Ilekeh(f): 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

go to Anambra state, every family has an imbe.cile in there back yard making money for them

Lmao wtf grin
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

you are the sole reason Nigerians won't be united!!!!!!!!Faforo!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by imrany20(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Oga mumu call ur brothers to order n stop crying for transformer.#change u need!
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by nechenwa(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

go to Anambra state, every family has an imbe.cile in there back yard making money for them. Bro try get sense.....

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by eluquenson(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2015
These people again, I believe violence & stubbornness is in their blood....+ fake products & drug baron.

They need a total change in that part
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by rigarmortis: 3:35pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

like you are currently making for your father.

keep up the sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by KanwuliaJara: 4:11pm On May 06, 2015
abatically:

I get it. U are from south west, so am I. Today it is ur turn to take a Swype at the Igbos, but trust me very soon a crime committed by a Yoruba tribe will be reported abroad and the igbos will come here and take turn. For how long will u continue with this?

I am not from the SW.
I am from the SS. kiss
I don't take swipes at only Igbos.
I take swipes at all tribes.
I am impartial. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by ekiloui(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
belamour:

I wasn't surprised when the convict name is Okafor
You should be much concerned about your people tarnishing our Nationality and stop ranting about d useless transformation

Yet the lady who stole £17,000 isn't part of these people, neither is the newly discovered Nigerian ISIS member, let's not talk of the one who slashed her husbands throat in britain. I think you should format your brain so u can see it's not a particular set of people tarnishing your nationality.

Hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
I swear Yoruba people are very tribalistic..

But an Igbo killing an Igbo is not funny at all.

*end of the world!
Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by delta234: 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians again

Wasted sperm, keep on spreading hate and tribalism. 2moro u go say South Africa this South Africa that....MUMU

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by ernecy(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2015
Sanguine77:
Good for him. Crime does not pay and you will reap what you sow. He who grows beard like an alfa should not cook with firewood.
ur riddle deep, I dey feel u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder by chachanga: 5:54am On May 07, 2015
To all thread derailers turning this into some tribal witch-hunting thing, its best you

[size=14pt]GROW UP or Shut D. Fck Up angry[/size]

and stick to tha issues @hand!

Onyi Ara's, Oloshis, Dan Banza's, Atutu po yoyo's ....da whole lot of you....should be ashamed of yourselves, hiding behind cheap Itel Phone keypads to run run mouth on illustrious Nigerian People-Groups...

Karma fire your malformed left nyansh(es) angry!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.