Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over (31008 Views)

SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by lalasticlala(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
The police at Ejigbo have begun a manhunt for a popular pastor who allegedly bolted with N10 million given to him by a member of his church to pray over it before he could use the money to start a business in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The pastor the police identified as Timothy Gabriel from Ihite, Anambra State, eastern Nigeria, resides at Jakande Estate, Ejigbo, where he also uses as his church and where the incident happened.

The victim (namewithheld) reportedly obtained the loan from a bank with an interest which he intended to use to start a new business.
P.M.NEWS gathered that before the victim went to the bank to process the loan, he informed the pastor whom he regarded as his spiritual father.
The pastor promised him that he would offer prayers to God so that the loan would be obtained successfully..

When the victim finally got the loan, he informed the pastor about it and the pastor told him that he had a revelation from God that the money was a blood money and if he used it for the business he intended to use it for, it will be unsuccessful.

The pastor reportedly told him that he should bring the money so that he would anoint it and offer some prayers for three days before he would use it to start the business.

The victim took the money to him at his home at Jakande Estate which also serves as his church.

The pastor told him to come back in three days’ time to collect the money and start the business.
The victim, who did not suspect any foul play, went back to his base and when he returned to collect his money from the pastor, the man had packed his property and fled with the money.

He became confused and did not know what to do initially but later went to the police and reported the matter.
Police sources at Ejigbo Division confirmed the incident and said they were on the trail of the pastor.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/pastor-bolts-with-church-members-n10m-bank-loan/
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by CountDracula(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
Bad things just dey happen for lagos these days

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Redoil: 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
Am i the only one that sees this news as a lie just to paint the pastor a thief? For those of you always looking for any opportunity to bashing pastors you better stop or else........

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Elslim: 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
ahn ahn... pastor of life grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
Anytime I look at a pastor, I don't see a "man of God", I see a BUSINESS MAN or a professional con man, The victim is a fool though...Anoint money

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by mikeywise(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy mumu no get part two.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Abduljohn(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
Some ignoramonce and my pastor hennn........ How on earth will a pastor claim cleansing for a money from bank? I remember they say faith is personal conviction not pastor made. Goodluck in d manhurt but no remorse for the loser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
hmmm Nigeria Fake Pastors....May God help us alll....People now steal,kill and destroy by claiming they are God sent.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by PunterTim(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2015
Funny!
D earlier we stop being religiously naive d more it gets difficult for dese swindlers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by danbrowndmf(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
This Fake Pastors wunt stop abusing the Gods word...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
Redoil:
Am i the only one that sees this news as a lie just to paint the pastor a thief? For those of you always looking for any opportunity to bashing pastors you better stop or else........
Tell that to midolian grin grin grin
But this story is true, some pastors are con men.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by alberto2k(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
He didn't flee.. he took it to Yankee for special anionting grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
He didn't flee.. he took it to Yankee for special anionting grin grin
More like, Foreign anointing, the man should be happy. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2015
All dese pastors claiming to b God sent self nawa tho we ain't allowed to judge anybody. . The guy too shud v suspectd, a loan 4rm bank is blood'money ? Dats nt reasonable, i dnt think dhey keep money separately, money bn brought aint segregated it's packed 2geda. . Bt wu knws wat d pastor used! Make God dhey save perxon sha

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Etumgbe(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2015
Must there be FAKE everything in Nigeria? Fake products, fake police, fake army, fake lawyer, fake doctor and even in house of God fake pastor.

God help us.

Anyway GEJ till 29/05/2015

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by oieda: 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
That member ehnn. . .
So you must withdraw it? Pastor no fit pray for am for bank?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by alberto2k(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

More like, Foreign anointing, the man should be happy. grin
i dey tell u... i can manage pay tithe but never will i carry my money to even TB joshua for anionting grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
i dey tell u... i can manage pay tithe but never will i carry my money to even TB joshua for anionting grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin grin
Bros you bad o, Even TB joshua you no trust.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by midolian(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

lool..shebi d news get source..

Believe me, there are many fake pastors and imams out there. But more fake pastors

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
lool..shebi d news get source..

Believe me, there are many fake pastors and imams out there. But more fake pastors
I agree with you, there are more fake pastors, I don't know of Imams, But Bros, most pastors these days are business men, That's what I said in my first post. Very pathetic, I blame their gullible followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by smvinreal(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
This is seriously serious
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by midolian(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I agree with you, there are more fake pastors, I don't know of Imams, But Bros, most pastors these days are business men, That's what I said in my first post. Very pathetic, I blame their gullible followers.
hmm..There are fake imams too buh just as I stated earlier, they are not many. I must be frank about this.

A friend of mine, outta gullibility, gave over 30k to one man that claimed to be an Alfa to help get rid of a 6months(+) pregnancy. The man took the money from him assuring him(my friend) he ld get rid of it through some sort of prayers...only for the girl to deliver twins after the 9th month grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by SeverusSnape(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:
hmm..There are fake imams too buh just as I stated earlier, they are not many. I must be frank about this.

A friend of mine, outta gullibility, gave over 30k to one man that claimed to be an Alfa to help get rid of a 6months(+) pregnancy. The man took the money from him assuring him(my friend) he ld get rid of it through some sort of prayers...only for the girl to deliver twins after the 9th month grin grin grin
Chai!!!... That friend of yours was scammed big time cheesy
Two zero, 30k gone, twins arrive. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by francizy(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
I came here for the gladiator fights between the two most loudmouthed regions in Nigeria.. cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pastor o!! grin grin
People and their total dependence on men of God instead of the God in heaven. Who said you can't pray and God will answer you? angry ok o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by ozoigbondu: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Redoil: 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

midolian ur wahala too much
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by dridowu: 3:29pm On May 06, 2015
touch not my anointed
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
The conned is the one with the problem and not the pastor.How possible[color=#770077][/color] is it that blood money can be gotten from the bank.WTF!!!.How dense can he be?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by midolian(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
Redoil:
midolian ur wahala too much
wetin I do again, redoil? cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by okooloyun1(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2015
Pastor aye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On May 06, 2015
Na steal the church member steal the money? why does he need to take physical cash for annointing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Men Fight In A Petrol Station In Rivers - PICS / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.