Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

ASUU Strike Looming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Looming (555 Views)

ASUU Strike Continues As FG Frustrates Senate - ASUU Negotiations / ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike / ASUU Nationwide Strike Looming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Looming by imsuboi(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
After the just concluded ASUU meeting in Imo State Uni, rumors have been filtering around of a possible ASUU strike.

According to the rumors, this strike would be buoyed by the fact that the state government has been owing salaries for the past three months..

Which way Nigeria? We keep going around in circles. cry
Re: ASUU Strike Looming by Chuksemi(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
The strike is supposed to start tomorrow, and I actually think the lecturers might be excited and ready for a showdown.
Re: ASUU Strike Looming by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2015
imsuboi:
After the just concluded ASUU meeting in Imo State Uni, rumors have been filtering around of a possible ASUU strike.

According to the rumors, this strike would be buoyed by the fact that the state government has been owing salaries for the past three months..

Which way Nigeria? We keep going around in circles. cry
Bro are NASU memberz part of the strike. GOOD AM
Re: ASUU Strike Looming by imsuboi(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2015
cowleg:
Bro are NASU memberz part of the strike. GOOD AM

Good morning bro. From what I've heard so far, both ASUU and NASU have gone on an indefinite strike cry

(1) (Reply)

Many Are Educated But Archic And Paranoid / Get Student Visa To Europe With Just €700 (july/sept 2015 Admission In Progress) / I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.