Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate (540 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by fart: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Actually, the room was a quad which means I was living with three other people. I was the only black one in the room. I was pretty chill with two girls who were hispanic and asian but the last one I had serious beef with was white. That skank made my life hard and I was determined to retaliate. Although I packed out of the room eventually, I do no feel like I was a victim. We were even. She just made the room very tense. She would talk to me anyhow and would yell at me for waking up too early to take a shower even though I had classes at 8 am. So one day I pissed in her mouth wash, I spit on all her clothes and her food. I would clean the toilet with her toothbrush before I use the toilet and I would use her sponge to clean the tub whenever it flooded because afterall the tub would only clog up when pieces of her hair would prevent the water from draining. There is this identification card the school gives everbody. At the back of it is a number which you can use to access your information (grades, email, etc) online. On my last day in that room, I memorized it and left. years later I accessed her email and went through it to see if there was anything I could use against her. Behold! there were... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I found out that she had also moved out of campus and found an apartment and got into a fight with her roommates. They reported her to the landlord for possession of weed! I sent this email to everyone on her contact list. A few days later I checked the girl's email to see a note from the dean asking her about it and demanding that they have a meeting about the incident and her future with the school hahaha! I accessed her email a week later in search of some more things to get her kicked out of school and unfortunately, I didnt find anything but I found pictures she took of herself in her bra. She was having an email discussion with her doctor because she had rashes all over her neck and torso lol. Guess what I did? I sent the email to everyone in her contacts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The next day I spread a rumor about her telling the gossips of the school that the girl has Herpes HAHAHAHA. What is the moral of this story: DO NOT MESS WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS. angry angry grin grin
Re: I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by networkgenuis: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by Markieee(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
And you think you did well? Huh??
Re: I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by Tundeiab(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
You need to be cained/flogged 27 on your butt...

Nutty nutty girl... grin
Re: I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by Ogbeozioma: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Your actions only proves you are a retard. Probably you were the troublemaker not her.

1 Like

Re: I Went To School Abroad And I Hated My Roommate by ksbusari(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
U tink we gonna commend u? U tink u av done well? What did u gain?

(1) (Reply)

Prep For Premed‬ Observership / Please What Does This Mean? / Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students At Kingston University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.