Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Sendo X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sendo X (1163 Views)

Sendo X Firmware update / Play Ngage Games On Your 6600, Sendo X And Other Symbian Fones! / Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sendo X by tishbite(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2006
I use a Sendo X phone. On it, i also use FExplorer application. Unfortunaetley for me, the application worked as a good software for me and also a bad/destructive software.
While i was going thru the secret areas of the phone, i entered into the system - mail to some folders that were numbered 0000 etc. I thought they were not necessary files, and i deleted them. I never knew that those files aided me to read my SMS/text messages. To the effect i could no longer view inbox, outbox, sent messages that was sent before i did this havoc. I tried to send the messages out by bluetooth but failed.
Please i need you esteemed friends help me, if any one has had this kind of experience or knows how this problem could be solved could offer me counsel.
A problem shared is half solved. I am also sure that i have alerted those who might have taught of trying this havoc, but if there is a solution i am sure that everyone would have the liberty to test any thin at all.
Please, any counsel no matter how little, could go some distance to rescue my messages.
Thank you all.
Re: Sendo X by africanken: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2006
you need to get your phone flashed, you can do that your by switching off your phone and press down key 5 while powering it back. please note that you will lose all data saved previously on your phone.
Re: Sendo X by tishbite(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2006
Africanken, thanks for the reply but i would want to ask that if i flash my phone i will loose my data and as such is it possible to retrieve the data without lossing all the data?
Thank you.
Re: Sendo X by Neoteny(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2006
@tishbite

that'll teach u to mess around inside ur fone. u accessed c/system/mail and deleted stuff with zeros, right? well, those were ur mails and u cant get them back. however u CAN get ur fone working back to normal by backing up ur c drive to ur pc using the sendo pc connnection suite that came with ur phone, then do a format by pressing n holding 5 while fone is bootin (FORMAT,africanken, not FLASH) and restoring ur backed up data back to ur c. dont choose choose to restore settings or u might be back at square one. cheers.
Re: Sendo X by Bigtimmy: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2008
Tishbite @ well i have used d phone b4 & i guess you just got it.Well firstly all dis kind of things are very much associated with sendo x.D question is how bad is d effect on d phone.Is der any other effect apart 4rm d fact dat u can't check all ur messages no more.If it is only message am sure d error u get will be "MESSAGE SYSTEM ERROR" if it is only dis well not 2 worry just delete all d mails dat refuse 2 open cause der is no way u can get it back & everytin will be back 2 normal.back 2 normal.

(1) (Reply)

E-mail Client / Celtel Free Browsin / China Phones And English Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.