Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52739 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by naijainfogalery: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
if truely she was banned, u cant blame any mod, Nairaland banning is automated, if you post some particular keywords that has been flagged, the system automatically ban you.

This should be reported to the mods so that they can unban her

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samseen02(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
where is OP na ?
u sef reach here
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
Mods abeg make una unbanned this Lady na. Una like the hardship for this country? At least this woman is kind enough to help as many that would take action to be partially or fully independent.

Time is money, abeg we call for the OP's unbanned whether automated or not.

The Op is even viewing the thread sef(screen shot below). I have never experienced banning before and don't wish to so people, please permit me to ask a silly question. If someone is banned can s/he still be able to login with the username?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
At your back
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by LatestTrend: 4:03pm On May 08, 2015
Black people with black mind. What does it cost the moderators to unban her.

Fck you bitchess.

Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by bstringz(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
Please, abeg, biko, mbok, pls mods, unban her..... I only wish you guys can see my face as am typing this am so frustrated I really needed that lesson and I still do. Please unban her. Please.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Larrylarex(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
Ah ah! Which kain thing be this nah, you know, I was actually thinking the poor lady would have been unbanned before this thread gets to page 2 but here we are again, kilode? By the way was the moderator high before he moved this thread to FP? And people are complaining here since you guys were just insensitive to their cries. Seun, do something, Lalasticlala and the rest pls look into the matter. Shalom

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by cedrickbrave290(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
You all MoD and even the owner of this crap called a website, who has paid deaf ears to the cry of fellow nairalanders are all Really stupid. U can go f**k urself. Ooops i guess that call for a ban as well. Ohhhh am scared......... Useless fellows

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by lalasticlala(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
Larrylarex:
Lalasticlala and the rest pls look into the matter. Shalom

sorry, the antispam bot got her banned. its been fixed
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss come back Oooo..
It seems your readers voices have been heard...
Cos I can see your ban has been lifted...
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss:
Now you are ready to make money from PPD.. The first thing is to get registered to a reliable PPD network. There are about a hundreds of them out there but I have worked and earned with three. They are all good and trusthworthy with a slight differences in how they operate. You just pick the one that suits you and register on the platform...
Your PPD network is just like a COMPANY,your account is your OFFICE, and your uploadables are your FILES. When you do your supposed work by promoting whatever you are promoting to get downloads you get PAID. You do understand.?
So what do you do next? Go register on your PPD network so you can start work.

You register(open an account) in any or all of these PPD networks and work with the one that meets your taste.
Share/cas/h.org
Clean/files/.net
Pure/bits/.net
The three are powerful PPD forces to reckon with; Just visit the site, click on on register, Fill in your details(do make sure you fill in correct details), Sign up and there you go your PPD account is ready.. Go and do this NOW as a first gear to start the journey.

After you have registered successfully, login to your account with your username and Password... Yea, welcome to your office. And what do you do when you enter your office for the first time(as per say you got a new job) -You survey, you go through, you look around, you check your desk,become more conscious of your duties for why you are in that office and so you outline correct measures of how you can take on action and start work.
I hope you guys are with me?

And this takes us to the nest phase
2.Your offer ( Uploading whatever is uploadable so you can promote and make money)
So go take action what we have discussed now(this step) so we can move on..

Good night, see you guys.

NOTICE: Do well to ask your questions in whichever area you find difficulties as we move on.

This is the post that got her banned the sites in bold would get a user banned automatically by the antispam bot...

Queensss the mod have unchained you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by saasala(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2015
ebooksdepo:
my friend,don't start writing your poo here on somebody's thread,are you so daft that you don't even know how to open a mere thread on nairaland? Bleep your running mouth!

Fvck you. I am just here to help. I never had the intention of creating any thread on this subject, but since someone already created it and couldnt finish, I felt obliged to help the anticipating audience...Please go and die in the lagoon. Fvck you again...And I am not even interested in helping again if this is how foolishly people will run their foul smelling mouth.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Oklander: 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
saasala:

Fvck you. I am just here to help. I never had the intention of creating any thread on this subject, but since someone already created it and couldnt finish, I felt obliged to help the anticipating audience...Please go and die in the lagoon. Fvck you again...And I am not even interested in helping again if this is how foolishly people will run their foul smelling mouth.
Ignore that brainless fvck.tard, check out the mumu name, you would realise he's one of those selfish scammers online that would wanna sell everything and would never want to assist anyone for free. The idi.o.tic as.shole actually want to upset you so you would do exactly the bolded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2015
My Chance has come
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Princehojay(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
Wow.............. Am eagerly anticipating 4 ur next message ooooooooo............. Can't wait 2 start makin money online...........
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Aproxy: 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
Why do good thread like good people have a short life span, and threads on "how to have sex without ejaculating" live on forever?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 6:33pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss I can see you viewing the topic.. When you want put those sites use something to separate it or u'll be banned..

E.g if you type in/s/ta/gra/m.com normally antispam bot will ban you automatically..
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 6:42pm On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala pls come and lift the ban again Oooo.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yomalex(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2015
WoW!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 6:49pm On May 08, 2015
To say I'm impressed with the kinda following this thread attracted is an understatement. I'm amazed,infact I'm overwelmed.. Your actions so far are very commedable If I must say. It shows you guys are really on the gear..and serious about making money online with PPD..

And yea, Its really been hot in here;

If you you look up before this post, you'd see a post made by me(quoted)
Don't know if the original can be seen.
Now, that post was meant for yesterday's last update...But the supposed update led to my ban instead. I think the websiteS I mentioned(writing them out with theirdot coms) is what led to the action taken by the anti-spam bots that has left us in an almost chaotic state.. I can clearly see that its as a result of your persuasive comments and observations that made the mODS rectify the issue and reverse the ban...I commend you all.
Although, I was almost about to open a new account to continue after seeing this on front page(I was motivated) but good enough the ban have been lifted & I'm back..
Now we gone kick on with full force from where we stoped..
Before we continue, I'd instruct evrybody to read the previous update and the last one before I was banned so you get your self in complete form to understand and follow from where I will continue next...
I hope we lost nobody?
Alriigth, let's get on

See you Guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Mogenerous(f): 6:52pm On May 08, 2015
Yaaaaay Thank God you are back
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 6:56pm On May 08, 2015
JustNoticed: Go to the very First page of the thread(page 0), the last update I made last night has been posted...

You can read through from the beginning of the thread(From the 1st update to the last) and take your position. Take action and we will continue from there.
Trying to put things together, I hope you all be quick to fall back on track
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
Good work here.

Queensss you are making it sound too easy, It not as easy as that.

Am sure most people here will later abandon this after seen they are only making a few cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss:
To say I'm impressed with the kinda following this thread attracted is an understatement. I'm amazed,infact I'm overwelmed.. Your actions so far are very commedable If I must say. It shows you guys are really on the gear..and serious about making money online with PPD..
What do u expect from a country wey poverty dey Rrock as Don jazzy and Psquare take Rock "Collabo"
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2015
Woow, after going through d site, and seeing $1 for each download, with $ increasing by the way is kind of encouraging a little bit, 2h for a download and u av 100 files dats like 20k, kinda okay I guess

blym4real:
Good work here.
Queensss you are making it sound too easy, It not as easy as that.
Am sure most people here will later abandon this after seen they are only making a few cents.

Guy atleast half bread is better than no bread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Cashio(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
Gunbiz:
Woow, after going through d site, and seeing $1 for each download, with $ increasing by the way is kind of encouraging a little bit, 2h for a download and u av 100 files dats like 20k, kinda okay I guess

Guy atleast half bread is better than no bread
It doesn't work that way, It depend on the action the downloader will be asked to take, also the country of the downloader, time of the day, most african download doesn't earn much, some are not even up to 0.2 cent.

I will live Queensss to continue with her work.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
saasala:

Idon't want to derail the mission of this thread, LET PEACE REIGN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 8:55pm On May 08, 2015
Oklander:
Ignore that brainless fvck.tard, check out the mumu name, you would realise he's one of those selfish scammers online that would wanna sell everything and would never want to assist anyone for free. The idi.o.tic as.shole actually want to upset you so you would do exactly the bolded.

As for you,You cannot just bump in here ,insult me and go scot free! Ii don't know whether i have ever sold anything to your father or mother here on nairaland for calling me a scammer,If not may Doctor Jesus punish you and yours IJN.-AMEN. ALL CASES CLOSED.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2015
blym4real:

It doesn't work that way, It depend on the action the downloader will be asked to take, also the country of the downloader, time of the day, most african download doesn't earn much, some are not even up to 0.2 cent.

I will live Queensss to continue with her work.

Hmmm, u kinda discouraging me ooo
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
Gunbiz:

Hmmm, u kinda discouraging me ooo

Am only been realistic bro. It better you know what you are signing up for but that doesn't me you can't earn few bucks with it.

If you can work hard and dedicate yourself to it am sure you will make something tangible. Let me give you a clue, for you to earn big here you must spend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.