Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52160 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 4:24pm On May 06, 2015
Hello Landers how you do?

Today(or should I say begining from today), I will be teaching you guys how to make serious money online from PPD.
-Not just lessons, but give you practical steps and instructions to follow so as to start making money with PPD..
You see, I have never seen a way of making money online as easy and sweet as PPD. When I discovered this means of making money online(I mean when I actually knew what to do and I did it and made money from it) I was in a state of awe base on how simple and easy it is to make money online with thsi.. PPD is too sweet; lol.
See, I make a lot of money from Fiverr and CPA. But to be truthfull the amount of money I make from PPD is way too much compared (with the others) and to the effort applied to make the money. Although PPD is still a form of CPA(under CPA) but as a model standing on its own is what makes its own system unique and simple.. A system were you can just set your target goal for the amount of money you want to make and work towards it- and Vooo! You make cool $$$
Interesting right?

Just Get ready..
Now before I turn on the Ignition button, let me make some things clear about making money online.
Making money online is REAL. Infact making money online has become the major if not the only source of income out there for alotta pips. And yea, I got alotta friends both male and female who work out BIG cheques online and get paid on a weekly to monthly bAsis. The Internet marketing or online business lifestyle is Golden. Yea, they can never be a better way of explaining it to you than you experiencing it yourself.And how do you do this? By choosing a particular online business model, follow the correct steps/process/ take action and make money.. Until this is done, you will just continue imagining..
You see, there is a simple trick I use(its a law for me).. I call it the law of duplication.. You wanna know it?
This law works for both online and offline business or whatever you doinh atall to make money.. Its simple!!!
This's IT: It goes in three phases

-i. Find something that works, confirm and make sure it really works and people are making money from it(let it be favourable for you)
-ii. Learn all the neccesary "How's,Do's,Don't's,Steps" involved, apply/take action on what you have learnt. If you do it rightly you will make money. No matter how small

-iii. Repeat as many times as possible to reach your target goal. In simle terms, Rinse and repeat. You do understand? Repeat what you did to make 1$ as many times as possible to make $1000, Do same for $10000, same for $20,000 and on.

That's just it. Its as simple
If you follow this trick and you don't get results it means either of the two things is the problem.
1. The system/business or whatever you are working with is faulty,not genuine or not real
2. You did not take proper action.(Or did not even take action at all)

What am I trying to say?
Find something that works, learn how to make money from it, repeat as many times as possible and make money as much as possible...
Now, I want everybody who will be following this thread to study this out and have that orientation before we commence.. You will definietly make your first $ online from this thread if you haven't made any before..
Like the Subject reads, so will the message body be..

In my next update we shall commence in full, What is PPD? How do I make money from it?

Get connected. You aint making no payment,(even though on Udemy people pay up to $150 for tutorials/lessons as this) its free and I will teach you everything so it'd be left to you to take action and make money if you like/wish.

Do I have a Following here?
See you guys!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by lugiano1: 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
Wow!!!!happy to be d frst to get into d class..hmm! Bros I de hail u oooo, I wana say am too ready for dis to begin and thank you in anticipation.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
lugiano1:
Wow!!!!happy to be d frst to get into d class..hmm! Bros I de hail u oooo, I wana say am too ready for dis to begin and thank you in anticipation.
Yea, just stay tuned.. Not "bros" dou

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by dmostcheerful(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
following..
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by footballbettor: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
Reading you loud and clear
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by kaylobs(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2015
following you bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by chinoify: 8:52am On May 07, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by lammie21(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
thanks sis. I'm following you bumpa to bumpa!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 11:06am On May 07, 2015
I am seriously interested in making money online through PPD,may GOD blesr you if you can willingly and unconditionally lead us through!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
Alright, ya-all are welcome on Board. I envy the level of your seriousness for those who have commented to show their interest. Just stayed tuned.

Update in the next 2hrs

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
Queensss:
Alright, ya-all are welcome on Board. I envy the level of your seriousness for those who have commented to show their interest. Just stayed tuned.

Update in the next 2hrs
Alright, anxiously waiting.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by TheNextAce: 3:14pm On May 07, 2015
Front row seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
i am sitting here on the first row of the class with my laptop automatically connected, patiently waiting for your lessons!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
PPD means Pay per Download.
That is you make money from Downloads. In clearer terms you make money whenever anybody downloads anything(could be a file,audio,video or whatever) you are promoting.
Just like I earlier stated PPD is a form of CPA and is under CPA
CPA means Cost per Action.
You get paid whenever anybody takes a particular action required on the offer you are promoting. These actions ranges from signing up on a website,submitting an email,submitting a zipcode,playing a game,watching a video,downloading a file and even buying a product. The complete process of anybody carrying out any of the actions stated above is what is known as Lead Generation. That is whenever anybody completes the required action needed for the offer you are promoting you generate a lead and when you generate a lead you make money. The more the leads the more the money..
For every offer you promote there is a specified Pay per lead generated..(That is why you hear it called Cost per Action) multiply the pay per lead by the number of leads you have genereted and you will know how much you are making..
Now that's a brief one on CPA generally..

PPD is what we will be focusing on. That means all you need to make money is downloads(as the action needed to generate leads).. So You need as many downloads as possible to make as much money as possible..
To this implication, it means you will have to tap in fully to all ways possible to get people download your file. You do understand?
So how do we do this! How do you get STARTED?
That is where the thread comes in..

Now before we kickstart fully; for everything I'd be teaching you guys you must have to follow step by step and take action. Cause if you don't take action you won't make a dime but if you do take action definitly your lips must testify when you start seeing results... So are you really ready to start making money online from PPD?
YES should be the answer..

My Next update should get you in motion,but let me launch you in through this update...

Like I stated earlier, PPD is very easy to make money from. Straigthforward and fast to see results. Basicly all you need are these three things;

1. A PPD Account.
2. An offer to promote for people to download(could be just anything as long as its downloadable)
3. Traffic
That's just it. And I will break down every right info on these three things for you guys one after the other so after all you you'd be left with an option; and that's what? To take action.

See you guys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
Let's talk business!

Do you value Knowledge over Ignorance?
Do you know someone that want Knowledge?
Have ever you recommended any School to someone in the past?
Do you get paid or have you ever been rewarded for sharing your Knowledge by any School you attended?

All over the world, no traditional school, no matter the name teaches and empower you to be Master of Money-making while Learning.

Only The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL That PAYS does...

Acquire World class, street-smart entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development education in an Unusual way from the comfort of your home, office or place.

No Failing. No Selling. No Carrying products about. No Monthly Fees.

Imagine what you will be earning now in profit if you were part of those that invested or bought into GLO when it first came into existence in Nigeria? DON'T miss this opportunity for ANYTHING.

Online Launched on Independence Day, 1st October, 2014...Ground Breaking Launch Coming soon.

No more excuses. Start Living your Dreams now. Change your story, change your life!

Be part of The Knowledge & Cash Revolution in Nigeria, and the World at large.

One-time Fee of N4000 only.

Join now @ www.kunleris.lifeskillsonlimebiz.com
Call 07062254195 for more info.

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
holucunleh:
Let's talk business!

Do you value Knowledge over Ignorance?
Do you know someone that want Knowledge?
Have ever you recommended any School to someone in the past?
Do you get paid or have you ever been rewarded for sharing your Knowledge by any School you attended?

All over the world, no traditional school, no matter the name teaches and empower you to be Master of Money-making while Learning.

Only The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL That PAYS does...

Acquire World class, street-smart entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development education in an Unusual way from the comfort of your home, office or place.

No Failing. No Selling. No Carrying products about. No Monthly Fees.

Imagine what you will be earning now in profit if you were part of those that invested or bought into GLO when it first came into existence in Nigeria? DON'T miss this opportunity for ANYTHING.

Online Launched on Independence Day, 1st October, 2014...Ground Breaking Launch Coming soon.

No more excuses. Start Living your Dreams now. Change your story, change your life!

Be part of The Knowledge & Cash Revolution in Nigeria, and the World at large.

One-time Fee of N4000 only.

Join now @ www.kunleris.lifeskillsonlimebiz.com
Call 07062254195 for more info.

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.

Gentle man, please this will not be allowed here except you guys don't want me to continue witha lessons. Kindly open your own thread and do/talk about whatever you want to do there.
Thanks

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 4:58pm On May 07, 2015
@op, please don't allow that scammer called holucunleh to derail you from your mission. Nairalanders are wiser than him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by AFOLABISUG: 5:11pm On May 07, 2015
account number and watin we need again
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Glowstone(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
paying attention
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
Well, hope this won't later end with advertising an ebook. I'm still here!

Cc
Intellab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 6:47pm On May 07, 2015
AFOLABISUG:
account number and watin we need again
why ask this useless question when the lesson is as clear as ABC?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2015
@Queensss please continue with the tutorial i am very interested and other nairalanders are following you, so don't be discourage by that guys ads post. Just ignore him and keep on the good work.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
Sure there's nothing that can discourage me from getting on with what I have already started.. I just want order and compliance in here. What I'm teaching you guys here is what I make money from.. (People should be wise enough to know that you can not teach what you don't know or offer what you don't have) And I have been so open minded to teach everybody around me who is interested to learn and make money online.
its just too easy to make money with PPD. (Mind you I'm aint saying you won't work)..lol, It gets more interesting as we continue. All you have to do is show interest, follow the thread, follow the steps and be on my guide then take action and you will definitely make money...
Those saying I'm here to sell info or ish; it'd be wise of you to either follow the thread and see how its going to unfold or just stay mute..

Update comes later on; Get ready
See you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Hkenny: 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
folowin bumpa to bumpa

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2015
Now you are ready to make money from PPD.. The first thing is to get registered to a reliable PPD network. There are about a hundreds of them out there but I have worked and earned with three. They are all good and trusthworthy with a slight differences in how they operate. You just pick the one that suits you and register on the platform...
Your PPD network is just like a COMPANY,your account is your OFFICE, and your uploadables are your FILES. When you do your supposed work by promoting whatever you are promoting to get downloads you get PAID. You do understand.?
So what do you do next? Go register on your PPD network so you can start work.

You register(open an account) in any or all of these PPD networks and work with the one that meets your taste.
Sharecash.org
Cleanfiles.net
Purebits.net
The three are powerful PPD forces to reckon with; Just visit the site, click on on register, Fill in your details(do make sure you fill in correct details), Sign up and there you go your PPD account is ready.. Go and do this NOW as a first gear to start the journey.

After you have registered successfully, login to your account with your username and Password... Yea, welcome to your office. And what do you do when you enter your office for the first time(as per say you got a new job) -You survey, you go through, you look around, you check your desk,become more conscious of your duties for why you are in that office and so you outline correct measures of how you can take on action and start work.
I hope you guys are with me?

And this takes us to the nest phase
2.Your offer ( Uploading whatever is uploadable so you can promote and make money)
So go take action what we have discussed now(this step) so we can move on..

Good night, see you guys.

NOTICE: Do well to ask your questions in whichever area you find difficulties as we move on.

13 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
@Queensss well done, waiting and following you with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by CosmicJames(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2015
Interesting n am interested

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by arote(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2015
maybe this is where I'm going to earn my first online gbemu.following m Queen

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2015
arote:
maybe this is where I'm going to earn my first online gbemu.following m Queen

undecided
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Intellab(m): 3:57am On May 08, 2015
I already have full detail about this in my thread

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 6:10am On May 08, 2015
Intellab:
I already have full detail about this in my thread
We don't need a copy and paste thread like yours. all we need is a simplified practical lessons and not junk articles maybe copied from article directories. moreso there is nobody with T£$TIMO#£¥ of making money through your thread,remember by their fruit we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 8:06am On May 08, 2015
Queensss has been banned gringringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.