Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Is Your Opinion On The Issue Of Illegal Immigration To Europe? (i'm Dutch) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Your Opinion On The Issue Of Illegal Immigration To Europe? (i'm Dutch) (520 Views)

ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban / Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On The Issue Of Illegal Immigration To Europe? (i'm Dutch) by jemaintiendrai: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
Hello all,

The issue of illegal immigration by boat from Africa (Libya, Tunisia) to Europe is currently hotly debated in Europe. I would like to read some views on this issue from an African perspective. I don't know other national African forums besides Nairaland, so even though most illegal immigrants may not be from Nigeria, I'm still interested in your opinions. I would like to know whether you're sympathetic to the immigrants. I would also like to know what you think that these immigrants expect to find in Europe. If you could tell me whether you understand and agree with European hostility towards these immigrants, that would be great too (the hostility boils down to the immigrants being uneducated, untrained, and muslim).

All the best!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Issue Of Illegal Immigration To Europe? (i'm Dutch) by pneumaticos(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
I will be back
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Issue Of Illegal Immigration To Europe? (i'm Dutch) by tobtap: 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
WELL,i have two opinion about the topic..
1. the europeans with there american backers help destabilized north africa and the middle-east,which is why they must take in those refugees they bombed out of their houses in the first instance.
2. alot of those migrants are from relatively safe countries like nigeria and gambia,for those the lack of solid and good job and entrepreneur environment and corrupt government are to blame.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Obama's A.U Speech In Ethiopia / Putin’s Associate Found Dead In Washington Hotel / France: Paris Attackers Known To French Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.