Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Are You A Good Poet? - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Are You A Good Poet? (848 Views)

If You Are A Good Poet Please Rate This Literary Piece 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Good Poet? by yicob(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in making the best out of poetry can contact me so that we can work together. i have lots of compilation that will soon be a smash hit. if u are a good poet contact me so that we can bring our creativity together.
Re: Are You A Good Poet? by Coco29(f): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2006
i am tempted to say ok i write poem lets chat,but then u could be an attention seeker so i am still thinking.
Re: Are You A Good Poet? by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
Both of you should probably show us the poems that you have written. Are they any good? cheesy
Re: Are You A Good Poet? by Coco29(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2006
Seun:

Both of you should probably show us the poems that you have written. Are they any good? cheesy

ok who is this impostor and what have you done to seun.
Re: Are You A Good Poet? by yicob(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2006
Actually, every one is always a thomas when it comes to issues like this. We tend to believe in impossibilities. Well if there are better ways of letting the world know about our virtues, i will like to know!

(1) (Reply)

Free Download Of "perfectly Said: When Words Become Art" / The Beauty Of A Woman. / Please Critique This Story For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.