Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) (21783 Views)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by sleeknick: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
was going thru some old stuffs and saw this pix of my mom when she was much younger. i wish she was here to see this mix i made...#inlovingmemory

i would really appreciate if this makes front page.

cc: lalasticlala

241 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by VintageCocktail(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
Striking resemblance. A feminine version of you.

Mama rest in peace, your boy misses you dearly. Please pray for him to mourn with faith and also to get a job at NIMASA or SHELL or CHEVRON etc to help his younger ones. Amen.

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by sleeknick: 7:44pm On May 06, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Striking resemblance. A feminine version of you.

Mama rest in peace, your boy misses you dearly. Please pray for him to mourn with faith and also to get a job at NIMASA or SHELL or CHEVRON etc to help his younger ones. Amen.

God Bless You Sir. Sadly I Have No Younger One. Its Just Me Alone.
Thanks For Ur Comment

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
your the image of your mum.
God almighty will give you the fortitude to bear your loss and carry on in life.
He will make a way for you in all your endeavors to make her happy where ever she is
Amen.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by sleeknick: 9:05pm On May 06, 2015
lyntiffany:
your the image of your mum.
God almighty will give you the fortitude to bear your loss and carry on in life.
He will make a way for you in all your endeavors to make her happy where ever she is
Amen.

thanks and God Bless You. Still On For The Job Thing. I Hope U Remember.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 9:11pm On May 06, 2015
sleeknick:

thanks and God Bless You. Still On For The Job Thing. I Hope U Remember.
yea I do, once am in town will let you know, buy if anything comes up will definitely let you know.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by TAVOX: 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
Cute

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by ibkgab001: 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
Rip to her ... They resemble each other very well

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by sKeetz(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
grin

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by nastyesco(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
Lovely ....may Ur Mum keep resting in Peace. A mum is an irreplaceable piece.....shout to all wonderful mothers

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
Wow! Mums are irreplaceable

Your success will make her smile and be proud of you up above the sky!

Stay and act positive for the sake of her memory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Cubeet: 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
Wao she's so beautiful,,, You look like your mum

RIP to your MUM

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2015
God is great

RIP to your late mum

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 06, 2015
sleeknick:
was going thru some old stuffs and saw this pix of my mom when she was much younger. i wish she was here to see this mix i made...#inlovingmemory

Nostalgic feelings

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by publicenemy(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
sleeknick:

Wetin concern us na... Bros

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
you resemble your mum a lot... wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
In sure she was a mum like no other.
May she continue to rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
She's so pretty! cry

RIP to her.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2015
family first

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2015
The guy and mama ya Mara mma ..

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
Bro, take heart once more - It wasn't your fault.

Believe that your Mom is in a better place now.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Motolank: 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
Eeeeeeyah

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
lyntiffany:
yea I do, once am in town will let you know, buy if anything comes up will definitely let you know.

abeg if na govt job, i dey interested sef

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by 1stola: 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
Mr. GOAT IS THAT YOU?
sKeetz:
grin
RIP to her...
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by baybeeboi: 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
it is Well

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by jamex93(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
U GUYS TRULY LOOK ALIKE

I PRAY SHE REST WELL

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2015
Sorry about your mum. May she rest in peace. There is no love like mama love.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by freshness2020: 9:22pm On May 06, 2015
Blood is thick.. See the beautiful resemblance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Celebrate Their Triplets Three Month Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.