Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? (987 Views)

The Igbo And Culture Of Apprenticeship / Why So Much Hate Towards Igbos? / The Igbo Concept Of Satan(Ekwensu) And Chukwu (God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
ok seriously it really hurts me when i see people on this forum putting a perimeter around the igbos and referring to them as "bad eggs"
is it that those who see this fail to see that we are all humans and no "one", "tribe", "country" is perfect.
or those who do this, is it that they don't have any dirt on them?
thats just impossible, everyone has dirt.

but just because there are some bad eggs in the tribe doesn't mean all of them are like that.
same goes for all tribes hausa, yoruba etc etc we all have some bad elements living with us, but that doesn't mean we are all bad, that's just what makes us humans.

please lets stop this hate towards this tribe and any other.

team one Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by shaboti: 8:45pm On May 06, 2015
Good boy, where are you from?
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Udmaster(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
It is because the Igbos are from the tribe of Gad in Ancient Israel.. Eri is the son of Gad;the son of Jacob..
We have a hebrew blood.
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
Udmaster:
It is because the Igbos are from the tribe of Gad in Ancient Israel.. Eri is the son of Gad;the son of Jacob..
We have a hebrew blood.

Can I ask what state you are from?
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Udmaster(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
Radoillo:

Can I ask what state you are from?
abu m nwa Abia
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
shaboti:
Good boy, where are you from?
Gombe
Nd u
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by shaboti: 8:55am On May 07, 2015
MuhdG:

Gombe
Nd u
cool, im from anambra.
Thanks bro
Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Emyachris: 2:25pm On May 08, 2015
When no body talks about you, you are no.... igbos are ambitious and self reliance, so for non igbo folks do misunderstand the fact, they see it as a threat. Igbos are brought up in a background where ur consent is consulted b4 a critical decision is made, hence Igbos do make d mistake of treating oda tribes as if they ve d same background. Hence partly is our fault and partly I'd vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Why All This Hate Towards The Igbo? by Ibyno(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2015
we need yoruba and huasa, and the need us too to build and develop them.

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Namibian Tribe Where ‘sex’ Is Offered To Guests (photos) / Igbo Landing; Mass Suicide Of 75 Igbo Slaves In Dunbar Creek, Georgia / Post Any Evidence Of Benin-ife Connection Prior To 1475 To 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.