Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager (7499 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by amebono14: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2009
The police in Area ‘G’, Ogba, have declared an alleged homosexual, Alhaji Rasaq Tunji Alaso, who resides at 7, Barusam Avenue, Alagbado, Lagos, wanted for allegedly sexually assaulting an 18-year-old boy.

P.M.News gathered that Alhaji Alaso sexually assaulted the teenager, Kabiru Amusa, at his residence, on Friday, 16 January. Narrating his ordeal to the police, the victim, a petrol attendant working at Ayokunnu Petrol Station, Abule-Taylor, near Abule-Egba, said Alhaji Alaso has been luring him to his house for a long time, promising to get him a more lucrative job.

He said after a long persuasion, he decided to honour his invitation, only for the man to drug him with the assistance of some men believed to be homosexuals. Kabiru told the police that he was drugged with Don Simon drink and that the man locked him up and had marathon sex with him through the anus, leading to tears and bleeding.

P.M.News further gathered that after the dastardly act, Alhaji Alaso released the teenager, who, afraid for his life, refused to tell his parents what transpired. “But when I could not defecate for four days and I was feeling very uncomfortable, I had to tell my father, who immediately brought me to Area ‘G’ to report the incident,” Kabiru told P.M.News.

The police immediately swung into action and swooped on the suspect’s building. On sighting the police, the suspected homosexual reportedly escaped through the roof of his house and has since been at large. His suspected co-conspirators are Wahab Adeniyi, 39; Gbenga Aladelusi, 32; Okoro Emeka, 21; Hastrup Adesoji, 24; Gbenga Odumolu, 23; Azeez Amusa, 45 and a lady who prevented the police from arresting him, Mrs. Yetunde Adelugba, 38.

While the police has declared the prime suspect wanted, the co-conspirators were on Monday, charged before the Ikeja Magistrate’s Court 8, for conspiracy and indecent sexual assault on a male. The seven suspects were remanded at the Kirikiri maximum prison, pending further hearing in the case, on 20 March.

Meanwhile, the family of the defiled teenager has appealed to the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, and the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo, to ensure that the prime suspect, Alhaji Alaso, was arrested and brought to book. They said this became necessary because the suspect was sighted at the premises of Area ‘G’ last week, in company of a senior police officer from the Force Headquarters annex, Alagbon, Ikoyi, and he was not arrested. P.M.News gathered that before the case was charged to court on Monday, the Force Headquarters, Alagbon, had requested for the transfer of the case file.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=171&z=12
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by Jarus(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2009
If it's true, then that's very bad.

But I need not remind you that this doesn't add or remove anything from Islam. A wrongdoing by a Muslim does not in anyway remove anything from Islam.
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by MrCrackles(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2009
Ehn Alhaji!Alhaji!!Alhaji
Ehn Alhaji!Alhaji!!Alhaj
i grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by olabowale(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
@McCrackles: The Man was just a muslim by name only. His performance of Hajj has had no impact on him. I think he and his gang more belong to your group. You should take him, McCrackles, because we do not want "Qamu Lut", which you call people of Soddom and Gomohrra. Islam is a religion that elevates humanity. Anything that lowers humanity is not from Islam. There is no room for homosexual acts. This is where this person and persons who call themselves Muslims should have practiced their Jihad (struggle) against the dehumanization act called homosexuality.
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by olabowale(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
And we see the residual result of "alcoholic consumption" in plainview. When Allah cautions man not to drink alcohol, the All Knower knows what "evil" it contains.
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by mukina2: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2009
he is an Alhaji in name. being gay is immoral and definitely not Islamic angry
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by Mustay(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
When you trace the history of Islam into Lagos and the South West, it won't surprise you when such acts are discovered.

Afterall, Obesere is an "ALHAJI" abi sad tongue
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by MrCrackles(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
Olabowale

I am just jesting

I am a muslim as well and i know what you mean
! wink
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ok, what he did was wrong. Definitely not Islamic.
but amebo, what was your intention for starting this thread? Please answer this question.
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by morpheus24: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kill! Kill ! Kill the Infidel
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by babs787(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
Yeye Morpheus 24 grin
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by amebono14: 3:17am On Feb 07, 2009
fellis:

Ok, what he did was wrong. Definitely not Islamic.
but amebo, what was your intention for starting this thread? Please answer this question.

maybe you should dis question to every body dat has ever started a thread on dis forum,ask them d reason why they started their threads

next please
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2009
I have changed my mind about having the discussion I intended to have with you, for reasons of peace. But next time you feel inclined to post in this board, remember that it is meant for muslims only and don't do so.
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by osisi2(f): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2009
EVIL al-Qaeda chiefs are raping young male converts to shame them into becoming suicide bombers, it emerged yesterday.
The intense social stigma and fear of more gay sex attacks leaves Muslims prepared to die.

The warped new tactic was revealed by a reformed Algerian militant. Abu Baçir El Assimi said: “The sexual act on young recruits aged between 16 to 19 was a means to urge them to commit suicide operations.”

A 22-year-old had suffered sexual injuries before being shot dead on a suicide mission in Tademaït, Algeria, three weeks ago. Samples taken from his body are being analysed in a bid to identify his torturer.

And the US military discovered two years ago that al-Qaeda were dishonouring women in Iraq to turn them into suicide bombers. A terror leader would marry, then let another man rape his wife.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2203190.ece
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by amebono14: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2009
fellis:

I have changed my mind about having the discussion I intended to have with you, for reasons of peace. But next time you feel inclined to post in this board, remember that it is meant for muslims only and don't do so.

lets see if u can stop me from posting or opening threads on dis section of the forum

now run along,let me reply better people
Re: Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager by mukina2: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
I am going to lock this thread cuz i see people trying to turn it into something else

(1)

The Grave: The First Station Of Hereafter / Fighting Envy / Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.