Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments (3001 Views)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by farano(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
He has apologized to Jim Iyke over comments he made on his show 'JARA'. Uti had made fun of Jim Iyke’s relationship with Nadia Buhari and there were reports that Jim Iyke threatened to kill him. Well from this apology, looks like Uti takes the reported threats seriously.

https://instagram.com/siruti/

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Medunah: 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
woow, dats reaally mature of Uti and if u ask me, jim iyke took things wayy too far

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by vislabraye(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
Make Jim Iyke go rest. He like to form gangster too much.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by TRADELYN: 9:56pm On May 06, 2015
grin cheesy grin
His wife go Gbadu am wella.

#Respect!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
Good thing he apologised.....sign of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by farano(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
Medunah:
woow, dats really mature of Uti
And very humble too. Just wish other celebrities can learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Jennydoris(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
Maturity...

That is what he portrayed here.... I was not expecting such from him... because some or if not all celebrities are so full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by jcross19: 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
Jennydoris:
Maturity...

That is what he portrayed here.... I was not expecting such from him... because some or if not all celebrities are so full of themselves.
why did he make such comments and mr bad boy jim take it easy try to play maturity as well.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Young03(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
farano:
He has apologized to Jim Iyke over comments he made on his show 'JARA'. Uti had made fun of Jim Iyke’s relationship with Nadia Buhari and there were reports that Jim Iyke threatened to kill him. Well from this apology, looks like Uti takes the reported threats seriously.

https://instagram.com/siruti/
after all the nonsense ,he said he won appologise,

Jim beat the hell out of him and apologize also
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nastydroid(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2015
scared of being beaten,that is silly tho.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by axortedbabe(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
Ok,on behalf of Jim iyke,apology accepted..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Jennydoris(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2015
jcross19:
why did he make such comments and mr bad boy jim take it easy try to play maturity as well.

I don't know his reason... Am not Uti..
But No matter his reason(s).. He has apologised. That's the fact here.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by atilla(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2015
Young03:

after all the nonsense ,he said he won appologise,

Jim beat the hell out of him and apologize also

Haha guy u wicked o
All Na joke now. Life is not that serious
Hope Jim is not dumb enough to still carry out the alleged threat
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by baybeeboi: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
and who are these people? We hardly see Black Men here in Yemen.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
Lolzzz. No one ready to die o grin. Uti uti I hail ogrin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by osemoses1234(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
Nah dem sabi jor
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
seun how can u say that iam responsible for solely whot i post on yuor websight? It is not you that open the sight? Is you that have the solely responsible, nut me. angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Elnino4ladies: 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
Coward!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
Now this is maturity...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Coward!

Coming from a South West man, I can't but think who are really the cowards.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by benuejosh: 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
Uti is matured. The first to say sorry is the smartest and bravest. Jim Iyke will just be chanting every where. Who be this guy sef? You think say na every were be movie? You threaten me with death, walahi na under your custody i go der. If headache do me sef you go explain. I don't just like that guy with this his character. He needs someone to teach him a lesson.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
It doesnt reduce the price of fuel angry mtscheeeew
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Pavore9: 12:12am On May 07, 2015
Maturity.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by HizMissy(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2015
No he's not scared of being beaten, he's just being mature.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Zellie: 12:25am On May 07, 2015
What is even wrong with Jim iyke? What are celebs for, if not to be attacked
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by pretydiva(f): 1:35am On May 07, 2015
Dis shows dat uti is indeed mature. Abeg Jim iyke mk u nor vex again. 4give n 4get
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by Nobody: 1:54am On May 07, 2015
matured response.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by ritababe(f): 2:34am On May 07, 2015
Is it because he threaten to him, he apologise?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by mesoade(m): 2:51am On May 07, 2015
RebelChip:

Coming from a South West man, I can't but think who are really the cowards.... tongue tongue tongue
must you be tribalistic about everything?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by ki02020(m): 3:14am On May 07, 2015
Am sure the igbos will not regard him as been coward for the apology
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments by mogboyelade(f): 3:35am On May 07, 2015
How will you be threaten your fellow human being with death? If something now happens to uti tomorrow,he will say is just a mere threat. If he wan fight make he go meet mayweather.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Actress Yvonne Okoro & Sisters At Their Dad's Birthday / Video: How To Dab Dance Tutorial (3gp And Mp4) / American Rapper Young Thug Comes For Wizkid On Instagram…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.