Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Irritates You Most In Your Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Irritates You Most In Your Area (693 Views)

How Many Hours To 2014 In Your Area!!! / Its Time To Pour It All Out . What Irritates U About Facebook? / How Does It Feel Being An African In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Irritates You Most In Your Area by topzz(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2009
the place that irritate me most is vono side in front of king rafiu Solomon hall, the place have turn to ritual depot for those who make rituals by night.
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Raymond88(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2009
Damn trains. angry
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by phantom(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2009
My useless neighbours that channel bathroom and kitchen water through pipes to the main road.Really sucks! angry
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by harakiri(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
My neighbor and his flock of friends who have turned the compound to a "safe" weed smoking joint.All day everyday, na igbo dem dey smoke.They don't care about anyone else.I just hope police won't come to raid this place anytime soon.It's getting out of hand.
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2010
My jobless Street nieghbours who does nothing but to arrange themselves in front of their respective houses and continue to mope at you. I have to continually say good evening from the first house on my street till I get to my house on my way back from the office each day
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by chika98: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

My jobless Street nieghbours who does nothing but to arrange themselves in front of their respective houses and continue to mope at you. I have to continually say good evening from the first house on my street till I get to my house on my way back from the office each day

lol something about this made me laugh grin grin
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2010
@chika98
You need to see the way they stare.
One thing that is sure is that, going by their looks, they will surely pick on your topic afterwards, and personallyan my hands are not too clean of some attrocities like regular weekend visits of different sizes, shapes and colors of girls.
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Lolajoy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Those security guys in my compound, that all they so is stare at every girl that come through the gate. angry
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sirens from state governors 'convoy whenever they come to their lodge in abuja
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

guy i feel you, its soooo annoying. those nosy neighbors always starring and expecting me to greet them angry. at times i just close ma eyes and walk past them. shior tongue.
on the upside. . . they dont know which twin snubbed them anyways cheesy tongue
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by Enockia(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
There's no light
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by slimes(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Enockia:

There's no light
U don get am! grin grin
Re: What Irritates You Most In Your Area by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
My silly neighbors that know nothing but to make noise at night when i try sleeping, even as late as 11pm, they keep making their useless noise arguing about the best garri to make eba. angry angry angry angry

Why do they have to argue about garri late at night all the time

(1) (Reply)

Rarely Seen Photograph Of Barack (taken During The '08 Us Presidential Campaign) / N97 / Why Native Wears On Fridays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.