Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State (847 Views)

Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State by naijatjboy(m): 1:18am On May 07, 2015
I wish to express the bitter experience faced by we corp members serving in sokoto state, i have been expecting my NYSC allawee For April since monday 4th of May, i already had enormous plans on how to spend the money. fortunately on wednesday, i recieved an alert from my bank (Unity Bank Gada), i was so happy that finally i got my alert (Godwin). but to my utter dismay, my account was credited with 16000 (Sixteen Thousand Naira), at first i was shocked and felt maybe my bank did the mistake, so i decided to call my friends that has account with other banks but it was nothing different from mine

so, i picked up my phone and dial my local inspector's number, because he was the best person to explain the situation of things and this was what he said " During the presidential election we were paid 3000cnaira for transport and feeding allowance and the money was a payment which was mistakenly given to us..

To crown it all, My Colleagues and I have not been paid the 13000 Naira which was payment for the second election

Here are my questions;

Does INEC expect Corp members or POs where the case maybe to transport themselves to the polling unit?

we were paid this said amount hand to hand, why are deducting it from our account?

Thanks
Re: Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State by urchbarbie(f): 2:46am On May 07, 2015
Same happened to ne here in jalingo. I wonder if nysc wld return d money to inec. Its d greedy nysc officials and dier bad runs dat wld soon purge them
naijatjboy:
I wish to express the bitter experience faced by we corp members serving in sokoto state, i have been expecting my NYSC allawee For April since monday 4th of May, i already had enormous plans on how to spend the money. fortunately on wednesday, i recieved an alert from my bank (Unity Bank Gada), i was so happy that finally i got my alert (Godwin). but to my utter dismay, my account was credited with 16000 (Sixteen Thousand Naira), at first i was shocked and felt maybe my bank did the mistake, so i decided to call my friends that has account with other banks but it was nothing different from mine

so, i picked up my phone and dial my local inspector's number, because he was the best person to explain the situation of things and this was what he said " During the presidential election we were paid 3000cnaira for transport and feeding allowance and the money was a payment which was mistakenly given to us..

To crown it all, My Colleagues and I have not been paid the 13000 Naira which was payment for the second election

Here are my questions;

Does INEC expect Corp members or POs where the case maybe to transport themselves to the polling unit?

we were paid this said amount hand to hand, why are deducting it from our account?

Thanks
Re: Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State by Eggcelent(m): 4:39am On May 07, 2015
This isn't good enough. I will assume it was deliberate on part of NYSC/INEC. Why wasn't the clarification made before the elections? We should learn to treat one another with fairness in this country.
Re: Removal Of 3000 Naira From April Allowance Of Corp Members In Sokoto State by Srallens(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
It's so fuc.kin fuc.ked up! Why d fuc.k do dey have to make d deduction frm our federal allowee, knowing dat d second inec allowee is yet to b paid? Y nt jst make d fuc.kin deduction frm d inec allowee wich is yet to b paid n alert us of our remaining fuc.kin balance? I wonder d kind of brain possess by dose working in d nysc sokoto state finance dpt. A colleague of mine was alerted of jst 6k for his April federal allowee. N nt dat he partook in e electoral duty or was alerted of any amount whatsoever..... It's so sad. Even state allowee, dis guyz neva send us to pay us since Feb. Sokoto taya me walahi!

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Overnight In Cyber Cafe Over Online NYSC Registration (photo) / PLEASE Caption This / See What Dr.arthur Eze Did For '15 Batch B Dunukofia L.G Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.