Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics (28558 Views)

Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Preacher Steals Car During Morning Round.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by MrKIZITO(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2015
nice
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 8:23am On May 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
Jamb Question

1 From the Picture above what can you deduce

a Omo Y'ibo
b Omo Yorubah
c Omo Hawusa
d Omo Nna
e Story for the Gods

grin grin grin grin

smiley
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Ayietim(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2015
Have a vision, pursue it diligently and avoid cutting corners.
Those who know that success is a work-in-progress neither have good days nor bad days, they always have great days.
/p5sIGP-bw

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by White007(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2015
Quite disturbing that a lot of people here are pro-jungle justice..."civilized"
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by bogolobango(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
A
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
The car he is driving there is the hummer H2 , so I wonder why steal !
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by ibkgab001: 8:26am On May 07, 2015
--------- kwenu..... Please fill in the gap

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by boolet: 8:27am On May 07, 2015
D guy na big fat robber.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by bogolobango(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
So u no see dat him flat head abi

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by StOla: 8:27am On May 07, 2015
A petty theif being physical brutalized. What then is the fate of an armed robber?

Even the police do not know the law.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by ibkgab001: 8:28am On May 07, 2015
he is OMO OLE... From the eastern part of my country

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by StOla: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
sweetgala:
The car he is driving there is the hummer H2 , so I wonder why steal !

He is a hard-working tribesman, not like other lazy Nigerians. They are envious of his success.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Freshpage(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2015
What a pity. If thoroughly investigated, he might have also stolen dat SUV. He shld tanx his stars, he was nt burnt. Lazy, selfish & self-centred fat idiot.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by loomer: 8:32am On May 07, 2015
The guy get mind o, make dem use bottle shave him biabia
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2015
lonelydora:
See as the guy belle be........ He owns a hummer and still indulge in stealing. How are we sure he's the owner of the hummer?

I saw the Hummer matter self.

But does he own it, did he steal it or is it borrowed are the questions in my head.

His face sure as hell looks well pummeled.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2015
Lol.Not again, too early for dis
DaBullIT:
Jamb Question

a Omo Y'ibo
b Omo Yorubah
c Omo Hawusa
d Omo Nna
e Story for the Gods

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by ErepaTV: 8:36am On May 07, 2015
They should give the same treatment to our politicians
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by BTT(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
Jamb Question
a Omo Y'ibo b Omo Yorubah c Omo Hawusa d Omo Nna e Story for the Gods
grin grin grin grin
He is us. He is a Nigerian.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by tlops(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2015
0lumide:
Even thieves deserve atleast human dignity please. This is not right. This is not good for humanity. He should've been arrested and taken to the station without public disgrace. humanity first before law. He didn't kill, neither did he rape.

I'm not a liberal or a bleeding heart. I just find this very very disturbing. He still deserves basic human dignity.

I think so too, but these thieves don't treat people with dignity. They rob you of your hard earn property even kill their victims. its hard to say... I wish we had a better justice system that can lock of this kind of people away. Their excuse is always "its because of lack of job that we went into crime". Then you rob and kidnap innocent people who are working hard. Their actions alone is what is making it difficult to create more jobs, as foreign investors will think about the crime rate, safety of their employees from robbers and kidnappers.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Omotayor123(f): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Ayah!!!!! See as im be angry
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by sweetgala(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2015
StOla:

He is a hard-working tribesman, not like other lazy Nigerians. They are envious of his success.

Success stealing parts from vehicles others have worked hard to own and maintain.

You probably praise the councillor to steals your ward being too
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by hope4nigeria(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
0lumide:
Even thieves deserve atleast human dignity please. This is not right. This is not good for humanity. He should've been arrested and taken to the station without public disgrace. humanity first before law. He didn't kill, neither did he rape.

I'm not a liberal or a bleeding heart. I just find this very very disturbing. He still deserves basic human dignity.
frm the way u sound,u r a thief! go to indoneeia and steal i'm always in suport of killng thief. when i entered my new house early 2014,i collected Loan purchased Plasma TV and sound system cost over 180k! theif removed blocks behind my room, entered,pack everything in my house including foot mat,all my cloths,till today,no traces they again attack another house last month when they went to church.now if they r caught,they should treat them with respect? only thief will suport that. any1 who still must be killed.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by sheymoni(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
They are like MTN everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by bcomputer101: 8:53am On May 07, 2015
with d shape of his head, will know the where he come from!

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by scholes23(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
ozioma11:
Photos:Police And Angry Mob Beat Up A Thief Who Steals Car Parts With SUV in Ifako,Gbagada,Lagos.

Yesterday was a bad day for a robber who steals car parts with SUV as he was caught and taught the lesson of his life by angry mob and police in Harmony Estate,Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos.

He was caught while trying to steal window controls and brain
box of cars yesterday morning. He was dealt with by angry mob and police who chained his hands with chain and padlock and also maltreated him  by hitting gun butt on his head and also used used.

Source:  http://.com/2015/05/photospolice-dealt-with-thief-who.htm

l

OP get ur facts right ooooo. He wasn't caught in the act. He's just a suspect. Na wa ooo.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by thecommunist(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
xmich:
Too many AND

Chai the guy look like my friend Olatunjigringringrin
do you even realize that the friend of a thief ia alsoa thief?
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Unibentested(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
Jamb Question

a Omo Y'ibo
b Omo Yorubah
c Omo Hawusa
d Omo Nna
e Story for the Gods

grin grin grin grin

Omo yoruba, omo ale jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2015
I'm pitying him ooh! it's not fair, but surely... nemesis must take its course. I also pray for the hypocrites that joined hands to also get caught some day soon.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by lantres000(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
Those that are not in support that this boy should be beaten, should paint a picture where you wake up one morning and discover that your car has been removed and then you will have to make do with jumping buses pending when you will be able to afford a car. It happened to me and it took me 8 months to get a new ride.

Why them no even hang tire for him neck.
Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by Larow(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
from d looks of d back of his head u should know where he's from lipsrsealed *runs out of thread *
u mean he is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by nwadiuko1(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
No be wetin most of them dey do be dt?

Its no secret; those people will sell fan yogo and plantain chips for traffic for daytime and carry gun for midnight.
And yet they boast of wealth as if nobody else dey work. You go hear then say they are masters in business because they drive big cars and live extravagant lives, but we knw wetin dem dey do for Lagos.

Have u wondered why it seems some materials are cheaper with them?

Na because if a thief sell a stolen good worth 10k for 5k, everything thing na net profit...no loss grin

Its in their blood.
guy poverty na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death / Victims Of Cultist Attacks In Ezi-Umunya, Anambra In Critical Condition (photos) / Girl Who Left Ghana For Nigeria Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.