Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter (969 Views)

How To Satisfy Woman In Bed And Last Longer / My Maid Sees Me As The Wicked One While My Husband Is The Good One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter by Chubhie: 10:12am On May 07, 2015
A father walks by his son’s room. He notices, with his parental instincts, that something must be wrong. The room is spotless and even the bed is made. Several alarms go off at once, especially when he sees a letter on the pillow with the word “Dad” written on the envelope. Expecting the worst, he opens the letter and begins reading it with trembling hands.
"Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I am writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve because of her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes, and the fact she's much older than I am. But it's not only the passion Dad; she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with other people in the commune -- for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will. find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don’t worry, Dad. I’m 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit, so you can get to know your grandchildren. Love,
Joshua

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I’m over at Jason’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that’s on the kitchen table. Call when it’s safe for me to come home!"
This son is clearly a veteran in breaking bad news to his parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter by taryour(f): 10:20am On May 07, 2015
Ol. That boy na die. I can't imagine what's going to happen next.

What sort of a joke is that And has for that school report I will make sure he still hears it out on it. No trick will make him escape that.
Re: Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter by alphaomega(m): 5:01am On May 16, 2015
lol...d boy has brains...he only nids to channel it in d ryt direction to achieve better results

1 Like

Re: Father Sees A Clean Room, A Made Bed And A Letter by smokescreen4: 8:17am On May 16, 2015
Very funny.

(1) (Reply)

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Uk, Incurs £500,000 Hospital Bill / How Best To Raise Your Teenage Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.