Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls (46248 Views)

Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by simplynola(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
Don't worry we are gaining access to sambisa soon. 62 in the making

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by aimuan(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
emeka1101:
Why do we always have to compare Nigeria to Ghana? Is Ghana the only country you saw there.Besides were you expecting Nigeria to be better than Ghana or what? This ain't surprising .It would've been rather surprising if Nigeria was to be ahead of Ghana.
what makes you think Ghana is better than Nigeria? I live in Ghana they re no way close to Nigeria in anyway, except the fact that they re peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by Intendy: 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
Imagine Ghana passport strong pass our own

Ghana-52

Nigeria-57

We will get there soon.
even Gambia and Niger are ahead of Nigeria
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
aimuan:
what makes you think Ghana is better than Nigeria? I live in Ghana they re no way close to Nigeria in anyway, except the fact that they re peaceful.
Same thing people from Togo, Benin etc will say.Anyway I don't think any Ghanaian in Nigeria will also say Nigeria is better than Ghana. So that's normal.Everybody thinks his/her country is better.
Some folks from Somalia were even saying their country is the best in Africa( On Facebook ).

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by JiggamanGh: 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
Emeka is expected to be so, being the giant of Africa what do you expect if it is south Africa I won't bother compairing but Ghana! I give up cool

Arrogance
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by aimuan(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
emeka1101:
Same thing people from Togo, Benin etc will say.Anyway I don't think any Ghanaian in Nigeria will also say Nigeria is better than Ghana. So that's normal.Everybody thinks his/her country is better.
Some folks from Somalia were even saying their country is the best in Africa( On Facebook ).
my brother we still remain giant of Africa there's no questions abt that.the only problen we have is the actions of the few who takes delight in tarnishing our image in another mans land with their get rich quick mentality. Aside that an, we are great.even many Ghanians jealous us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by JiggamanGh: 12:51pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
Emeka is expected to be so, being the giant of Africa what do you expect if it is south Africa I won't bother compairing but Ghana! I give up cool

The giant of Africa is only in your mind. Who gave you that title. Self proclaim giant but in reality it's more like giAnt

8 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2015
emeka1101:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that?When was the last time a Nigerian became first in WASSCE? Ghanaians have been snatching first to third place since 2007.TALK with FACT and stop talking trash. Over 2milliom Nigerian students sits for wassce yearly as compared to about 400,000 Ghanaian students.
ATLEAST I KNOW OF KOFI ANNAN.FORMER UN SECRETARY GENERAL.

KOFI ANNAN? IS THAT A BOTANICAL NAME FOR KOLA NUT OR AN EGG PLANT? It's only a stupid Nigerian that will bring Ghana issue when Nigeria is mentioned, you can't compare sleep and death. Nigeria and Ghana can never be compared till Jusus come. We are too BIG for Ghana, Compare us with Mexico and Turkey I will listen. By the way, there's no BILLIONAIRE AND NOBEL LAUREATE IN GHANA.

Proud and Arrogantly Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by JiggamanGh: 12:54pm On May 07, 2015
aimuan:
my brother we still remain giant of Africa there's no questions abt that.the only problen we have is the actions of the few who takes delight in tarnishing our image in another mans land with their get rich quick mentality. Aside that an, we are great.even many Ghanians jealous us.

National anthem of many Nigerians. Jealous you for what reason? What do you have for us to be jealous of you. Self proclaim giant with nothing to back up, Delusions of grandeur

5 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

KOFI ANNAN? IS THAT A BOTANICAL NAME FOR KOLA NUT OR AN EGG PLANT? It's only a stupid Nigerian that will bring Ghana issue when Nigeria is mentioned, you can't compare sleep and death. Nigeria and Ghana can never be compared till Jusus come. We are too BIG for Ghana, Compare us with Mexico and Turkey I will listen. By the way, there's no BILLIONAIRE AND NOBEL LAUREATE IN GHANA.

Proud and Arrogantly Nigerian.
Illiterate
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by legacyint: 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
FEAO1985:
this report is rubbish and outdated, the no 1 passports for 2015 is the UK, US sweden & finland with over 173 countries visafree or VOA. Even within the continent of Africa our Nigerian passport is weak.
true talk my broda this list is either false or outdated,,canadian passports is ranked 2nd,,i couldn't evenfind south Africa on d list self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by FEAO1985(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
my source is henley and partners, the no 1 immigration experts in the world.
Google them and find out for yourself
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by medexico(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
I know someone that has both USA And UK visas

This guy can go anywhere!
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by legacyint: 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
Inkman:
how niger take come before Nigeria....

Na by alphabetical order?
my broda i tire ooo dis list na moi moi,,d OP must be high on fresh weed from otuoke,imagine ranking canada in d 7th position,no SA,UAE and yet u say dis is d recent list shocked sad

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
emeka1101:
Illiterate

You are a disgrace to Nigeria, relocate to Ghana,idiot.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:

This i know westerners likes to import from ghana tha Nigeria

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by sukkot: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
i guess i am number 1 tongue
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
unuane1:
South African is not on the list. Which number will they be? just guessing .
s.a is 41
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 1:45pm On May 07, 2015
unite4real:
where is south africa
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
babosky2008:
op...where is xenophobic south africa rank?
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by emeka1101: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
legacyint:
true talk my broda this list is either false or outdated,,canadian passports is ranked 2nd,,i couldn't evenfind south Africa on d list self.
Why don't you open the link and see.Dumb brain indeed

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by rudebouy: 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
Imagine Ghana passport strong pass our own

Ghana-52

Nigeria-57

We will get there soon.

Ufan, do u really stay in uyo?
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by lyntiffany(f): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
rudebouy:

Ufan, do u really stay in uyo?
yep I do, abadie?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by lyntiffany(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The giant of Africa is only in your mind. Who gave you that title. Self proclaim giant but in reality it's more like giAnt
read the post below you he just answered your question.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
I surprise we dey list sef grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by profstar(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
emeka1101:
... Is Ghana the only country you saw there.Besides were you expecting Nigeria to be better than Ghana or what? .
you must be happy with the rubbish you wrote up there, Nigeria is ofcourse better than ghana! Get that into your skull ghanians!
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by PocoAPoco57: 2:19pm On May 07, 2015
lyntiffany:

Joke of Africa....... nigeria is a pit latrine

8 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by Chibokgame: 2:21pm On May 07, 2015
Okay.
And where is south africa and the zulu republic
Re: World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls by PocoAPoco57: 2:22pm On May 07, 2015
profstar:

you must be happy with the rubbish you wrote up there, Nigeria is ofcourse better than ghana! Get that into your skull ghanians!

Demented idiot, better than Ghana in terms of......Most of ur people are in Ghana now fighting for Ghanaian passports and enjoying peace. They are living in a civilized society where bombs dont go off and people behaves like humans.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.