Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening (37173 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
oieda:
Wondering what happened after all these?

Must you expose your body to be beautiful? I mean

These ladies can never go up in the ladder of business or corporate success. These photos shall hunt them down later.

Says who? They can go up the so called corporate or business ladders -all depends on how big their brains are. Yeah. Make it brains and determination.
Don't sit in your house and assume people s future when you know nothing about your own. Just cause they're females. Shame!

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Bantino(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
That number 6 is beautiful (my opinion)
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nitefury: 4:58pm On May 07, 2015
Wanna get laid?

1. Start a beauty pageant in Nigeria. 2. Give it any name
3. Print flyers/banners, make radio jingles
4. Get your guy friends and two or three females
- Judges
- Make up artist
- Trainers (Dancing, cat walking etc)
5. Print your tickets or bank accounts were their fees are to be paid in

6: Make money while getting laid

PS: you must have gotten one fruit juice company or "pure water" company to print their banner as sponsors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
thought provoking...
plaetton:
Can anyone tell me why black nations, especially Nigeria, are so obsessed with beauty contests of all sorts?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I hardly hear of spelling contests, debating contests, science contests, creative writing, artistic drawing, scuptoring or even peotry contests.
Even if there are, they usually do not receive the inflated media fanfare that follows these shallow displays of vainglory.

Are beauty contests the pinnacles of the black race's creative potential ?

I just thought I should ask.
undecided
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Ebonymiss: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
After parry what next? Mtcheew
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by MRBrownJ: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
doesnt remotely look professional, and that after party looked more like a joint where the judges can now enjoy the "merchandise".
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
One thing I will love about Buhari's government is that these celebrities ,entertainers or whatever they are called will cease to be presented as role models to our generation and forth coming ones..
Thanks to Jonathan,almost every child in Nigeria wants to be a musician,designer,model,or nollywood actor...their reason....'they are the only ones that meet the President'.
Nothing wrong with them or their business but there is more to life than these.........

........#myopinion#

There's also more to life than whatever your occupation is. We fashion enthusiasts feel the exact same way about you (whatever your occupation).

Buhari or no Buhari. Fashion, acting, music are careers and can build people, and also make them happy. The sooner you realise not everyone is born to do the same thing, the better for you and your limited reasoning.
Plus: Buhari will be stupid to ignore Nollywood's/Nigerian musics potential.

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by braine(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
SLIM BABES THO.
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by dayodare49o: 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
AlexReports:
Audition photoss
OK I have understood after this one they will now organise miss gari. misd EBA, miss lafun...
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
I need me some thick women. Darn!!

Are they hungry? undecided

Hungry and Pancaked.. bad combination angry
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by MzCorleone(f): 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where every slim/thin girl thinks she's a model undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by jascon1(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
i swear fine girls don finish for naija o. i day go ghana
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Venom104: 5:13pm On May 07, 2015
All those guys in the pictures are gonna bleep the living daylight out of most of those girls.. once a girl in Nigeria tells you shes a model.. my brothers just walk away..
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Odaveboy(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
ignis:
Am obviously more beautiful than all these ladies.
I was not in Nigeria, would have been among the contestants and I will sure emerge the overall winner.
.....show yourself dearie...upload your pics
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Wolexdey(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
Not proud seeing this. See what Nigerian girls has turned themselves to.

Oh Nooooooooooo!
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by charleya: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
if this is what we call beauty then Nigeria is finished
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by oieda: 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:

You call that exposing of the body? If Beyonce wore it, SHE'S HOT, but if Nkechi wore the same, she's exposing her body.. Hmm

Biko, they can't go up the ladder of corporate success because you said so? Most of the women up that ladder, did you know what they did in their teen and young adult age? Keep deceiving yourself, I'm sure they said the same about other models who have gotten up the ladder..

I meant. . . can never go up the ladder. . . without these photos hunting them down.

There where two statements there na.
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
oieda:

I meant. . . can never go up the ladder. . . without these photos hunting them down.

There where two statements there na.

Bros, leave that thing. Women up the ladder (I mean, corporate ladder) did worse in their youthful/young adult life. These photos mean nothing other than a congregation of event organizers partying together with contestants (this is my point). Considering the type of event it was (beauty contest), what says you pageants who have participated in a national and global competition exposing their body? Most of them are professionals, I guess their employers fired them because they are participated in a beauty pageantry. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pictures. If for anything, the picture will sell them when the time comes. grin
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by oieda: 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:

Bros, leave that thing. Women up the ladder (I mean, corporate ladder) did worse in their youthful/young adult life. These photos mean nothing other than a congregation of event organizers partying together with contestants (this is my point). Considering the type of event it was (beauty contest), what says you pageants who have participated in a national and global competition exposing their body? Most of them are professionals, I guess their employers fired them because they are participated in a beauty pageantry. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pictures. If for anything, the picture will sell them when the time comes. grin

I only said "hunted them" I never said for good or bad. I just said hunted. Whichever the case the future will tell.

And just to note, women currently up the ladder didn't have the media as we have it now.
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by pure2012soul(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
All I see are bony figures hiding under hair extensions and loads of make up undecided
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by amiskurie(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
AlexReports:
Following the conclusion of the nationwide audition of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest, the organisers decided to host a party for the prospective contestants who came for the final screening in Abuja to mark the end of the exercise.

Though, the final list and pictures of the selected contestants ‎from all the zonal audition centres have not been released but the contestants who were audition at the final screening got involved in the after audition party!

The screening exercise which started on the 8th of March from Ekpoma- Edo state, ended in Abuja on 2nd of May.  About 7 cities were involved in the audition, namely; Awka, Owerri, Port harcourt, Enugu, Lagos, Ekpoma and Abuja.

The theme of the event which is " CLASH OF BEAUTY & FASHION" is a concept that will see the contestants been dressed by fashion designers on the runway where 3 top winners are expected to emerge. Top celebrities like UTI Nwachukwu, Denrele Odun, Kiss Daniels, Jaywon etc are expected to put up appearance as they are all listed for awards

Finals of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria and African Designers Concert will be staged in Sheraton Hotels & Towers Abuja on the 13th of June, 2015

The event is packaged by Amity GLOBAL Network and Endowed Africa Television and also supported by Dolce Entertainment.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/05/celebration-most-beautiful-model-in.html?m=0
thorera, I spotted you...
the last picture,doing catwalk smiley
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by vjsmiles: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
ignis:
Am obviously more beautiful than all these ladies.
I was not in Nigeria, would have been among the contestants and I will sure emerge the overall winner.
[size=14pt] angry
is it only boud fvvking beauty...
gracieur and walking posture also is important...
insecure chameleon [/size]
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by richard870(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
Smh, some ladies & wahala sha
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by possibilita(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2015
Damn see long legs
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by tk4rd: 6:46pm On May 07, 2015
And the most beautiful of them happens to be my sister
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by LeSudAfricaine: 7:17pm On May 07, 2015
With due respect, there's is no one pretty lady in sight, they are all average at best

2 Likes

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by kpolli(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
Still waiting for the OP to upload the pictures of the "pretty" girls because the ones I have seen are not
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by tiger28: 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
Nigerian girls are just ugly and fake!!
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Confuciusng(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
Lmao those guys just organised this stuff to screw those chicks... Check out the dumb and improvised name. Most beautiful model in Nigeria. Girls sha smh
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by cupidhero(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
AlexReports:
More photos
Why is she rocking a pole? I'm sure she came for the wrong audition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / What Were They Thinking / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.