Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Call To Order: This Section Has Been Derailed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call To Order: This Section Has Been Derailed (373 Views)

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / 7 Types Of Christians In This Section. Make Sure You Are Not One Of The 6. / Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call To Order: This Section Has Been Derailed by Scholar8200(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2015
I recently noticed this in the NL religion section:
Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.

But most topics contradict this! It's either a topic is bashing another's beliefs or quoting from the Book or books of others for everything but sharing of beliefs. Others create topics that are religious news but have nothing to do with sharing of faith. Though there are some that have kept to the original purpose. The heading therefore makes it strange that we have those who don't believe in God being very active! I suggest we have another section for religious apologism purposes because as far as I can see, the religion section might have been derailed.
Re: Call To Order: This Section Has Been Derailed by Nobody: 11:02am On May 07, 2015
Scholar8200:
I recently noticed this in the NL religion section:
Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.

But most topics contradict this! It's either a topic is bashing another's beliefs or quoting from the Book or books of others for everything but sharing of beliefs. Others create topics that are religious news but have nothing to do with sharing of faith. Though there are some that have kept to the original purpose. The heading therefore makes it strange that we have those who don't believe in God being very active! I suggest we have another section for religious apologism purposes because as far as I can see, the religion section might have been derailed.

Actually, I am of the opinion that christians should have their own section for evangelising to each other, and the general religion section retained as a battlefield.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demons In A Meeting......see Video / The Role Of Women In Christian Prophecy / Religion Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.