Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd (2999 Views)

If U Didn't Play Dis Game... Please Respect Ursef / If You Didn't Play This Game, You Were Never In School. / Do You Remember This Game?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Tohbaiy: 10:38am On May 07, 2015
Lots of nowadays generation hv rilli missed so mch dt dy cnt imagine hw fun it is to play both Mario nd Contra......List ur favourite childhood game below wit d screenshot nd lets hv fun

Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Betanwa(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
Super Mario, still a big fan till date
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by ghost1718(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2015
Super Mario mortal kombat and kontra and the rest i cant remember is my favourite games up til today i played them in Netando and famin con
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
Tohbaiy:
Lots of nowadays generation hv rilli missed so mch dt dy cnt imagine hw fun it is to play both Mario nd Contra......List ur favourite childhood game below wit d screenshot nd lets hv fun

Wait ooo, did u first play these games on dvd? Den even u are a newer generation. Famicom and polystation for the win.

1 Like

Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Tohbaiy: 10:07am On May 08, 2015
kimco:

Wait ooo, did u first play these games on vcd? Den even u are a newer generation. Famicom and polystation for the win.

I played it on Famicom also bt i was so young dt i cn hardly remember it nd i enjoyed it on vcd
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Tohbaiy:

I played it on Famicom also bt i was so young dt i cn hardly remember it nd i enjoyed it on vcd

lool. i remember the numba of controllers i had to go thru on the famicom. until the vcd erra. man the price of a catridge too. good old tyms.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by dimdim001(m): 1:43am On May 09, 2015
Mario, Contra, Duck Hunt!!! 1million in 1 cartridge
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by cao(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2015
On DVD?! You really need to change the title of this thread...
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Kaycee7(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2015
cao:
On DVD?! You really need to change the title of this thread...
No, he's ryt. Some asian vcd/dvds came pre-loaded with NES games. They were all d rage lyk 7 yrs ago.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by cao(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2015
Kaycee7:
No, he's ryt. Some asian vcd/dvds came pre-loaded with NES games. They were all d rage lyk 7 yrs ago.
If that's the case, his heading is still wrong, since it makes him look like a n00b. Some of us played these games on their original formats.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by silent10(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2015
Oh, makes me remember my Nintendo & Sega drive. Favourite games; super Mario, contra, sonic & mortal kombat, i could stil rem noobsiboot brutality; XCABCZXABCCZZ, my favorite fighter was kung lao, "let me let me go" 4 those who undstnd
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2015
silent10:
Oh, makes me remember my Nintendo & Sega drive. Favourite games; super Mario, contra, sonic & mortal kombat, i could stil rem noobsiboot brutality; XCABCZXABCCZZ, my favorite fighter was kung lao, "let me let me go" 4 those who undstnd

its XCABCZXABCZ. All brutalies were 11 button sequences. if its more den u are repeating buttons. which seem to work for some odd reason.

1 Like

Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Nobody: 1:43am On May 13, 2015
kimco:

Wait ooo, did u first play these games on dvd? Den even u are a newer generation. Famicom and polystation for the win.
Polystation 2! My first and last console grin
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

lol my last was a sega megadrive. first was an atari...forgot the model tho.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Flawlessangel(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
no wonder u know nothing about console games
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Flawlessangel(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2015
kimco:

lol my last was a sega megadrive. first was an atari...forgot the model tho.
chai i said it, av been arguing wit a noob who has almost no console experience
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
Flawlessangel:

chai i said it, av been arguing wit a noob who has almost no console experience

seriously? you are following me? i do play consoles you know dat. i don't own one tho. you know one can play console games without owning one ryt? i know more about console gaming than you ever cud. you seriously shud get a life, nobody takes you serious. you are free to go to ur corner and cry now
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Flawlessangel(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2015
kimco:

seriously? you are following me? i do play consoles you know dat. i don't own one tho. you know one can play console games without owning one ryt? i know more about console gaming than you ever cud. you seriously shud get a life, nobody takes you serious. you are free to go to ur corner and cry now
u are a F.O.OL 4 saying that, u know more about consoles than me who had been buying every console since nitendo.??.. U probably think am some kid who started gaming last gen.... Just dnt talk stupidly because u are online.

U are still a noob in gaming affairs , u hav not even played half of d games av played since i started gaming ..and ur gaming knowledge is flawed.... If u wanna learn a thing on two about gaming as a whole, i cud coach u nigga.

U are just an amateur.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by cao(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u are a F.O.OL 4 saying that, u know more about consoles than me who had been buying every console since nitendo.??.. U probably think am some kid who started gaming last gen.... Just dnt talk stupidly because u are online.
U are still a noob in gaming affairs , u hav not even played half of d games av played since i started gaming ..and ur gaming knowledge is flawed.... If u wanna learn a thing on two about gaming as a whole, i cud coach u nigga.
U are just an amateur.
Oh boy, nope not here, you and kimco continue your argument in the PC thread or just end it - you both agree to disagree and move on. Don't carry it across threads.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
Flawlessangel:

U are just an amateur.

Ouch.....Sorry flawless if i hurt your feelings. You didnt need to insult me like that man. Okay please let's end it, man. lets not derail this thread too.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2015
cao:

Oh boy, nope not here, you and kimco continue your argument in the PC thread or just end it - you both agree to disagree and move on. Don't carry it across threads.
yes ma'am. I agree.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Flawlessangel(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2015
kimco:

Ouch.....Sorry flawless if i hurt your feelings. You didnt need to insult me like that man. Okay please let's end it, man. lets not derail this thread too.
whatever man..... But hav it @ d back of ur mind dat neither u or anybody here can school me in console affairs...

Wit dat said.... Fu..ck off
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by kimco(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

whatever man..... But hav it @ d back of ur mind dat neither u or anybody here can school me in console affairs...

Wit dat said.... Fu..ck off

wow. oh well.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by gangbang86: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
yeah, there are so much games that are still played... Mario was my favorite, however, I had a lot more games, the names of which I simply forgot and can't remember... It's so hurt to remember how you played that old games and not to be able to play it now...
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by stormtrooper: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
gangbang86:
yeah, there are so much games that are still played... Mario was my favorite, however, I had a lot more games, the names of which I simply forgot and can't remember... It's so hurt to remember how you played that old games and not to be able to play it now...
Yes, friend, it is so sadly when you can't remember the games you played previously... However, recently I found a site https://contracentral.com/ with the article about old NES Games that I played in 12th years (it was 20 years ago), and I really felt nostalgia, and, you know, I really cried when I found that article because I felt the inside warmth, and I immediately remembered the childhood... Among these games I really liked Blaster Master and Contra, and if I were a creator of that article, then I would place these two games at the first place... Anyway, I guess you will find the games you played in the past!
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by Memberclub(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Vcd game not dvd.
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by godsdon: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
You can play something similar to super mario check it out on playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kigos.hj
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
silent10:
The only thing i knew how to do on MK was choose raydeen, press back back forward till the game ends. ,�
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
gangbang86:
You can still play mostly of those games on Android, even tetris (brick game) u just need to download their emulators on playstore. You can try My Oldboy! on playstore, its a gameboy color emulator
Re: You Really Missed A Lot If You Didn't Play This Game On Dvd by tongzheng10: 4:07am On Sep 27, 2019
T-ark Distributed Exchange: Global token Asset Settlement Ecology Empire
T-ark Distributed Exchange is one of the world's leading decentralized digital asset trading platforms. It is dedicated to discovering high-quality innovative digital asset investment opportunities around the world and hopes to build a global token settlement empire through technological innovation, security protection and global payment.
Innovative technology, safety protection
For the financial system, security is the lifeline.
T-ark distributed exchange is a token platform based on blockchain 4.0 technology development.With supports of innovative technology such like issuance mechanism, key mechanism, audit mechanism, cross-chain licensing mechanism, wallet mechanism, online wallet mechanism, access mechanism, return mechanism, etc.and based on the team's excellent technical development strength,T-ark also independently developed a number of innovative safety technologies,pioneered a multi-currency cold-collecting and hot-generating wallet system to create a safe and reliable trading environment. Among the many exchanges, T-ark stands out with its own innovative safety system, which provides investors with multiple guarantees while ensuring the safety of their digital assets.

Global payment, strong strength
In addition to being technologically advanced, safe and reliable, T-ark also brings together of Internet technology talents from top universities in the world such as Silicon Valley and Cambridge, and hires technician to be responsible for Tark's technology development, maintenance and iteration.T-ark enhance their own security from every aspect.
With the continuous promotion of T-ark's "Global Plan", T-ark has reached a consensus with more than a thousand media organizations around the world. In the future, T-ark Exchange will rely on technical advantages such as fast transaction verification and massive data storage, fast synchronization of node data, secure private key access, and multiple privacy protection to open the door to global payment.
Global token Asset Settlement Ecological Empire
U-ark's functional development and strategy development are all around digital asset settlement. The team hopes to turn T-ark into a global token asset settlement ecological empire with ecology as the core of development. Based on this, T-ark reached a deep strategic cooperation with newbuy mall which is the first cross-border e-commerce that supports token trading. According to T-ark official news, Tark's payment system will be used as a payment tool for newbuy mall to provide online payment, asset storage, transfer and personal wealth management services to global shopping enthusiasts.
The Tark payment system is an important part of the T-ark exchange's global token asset settlement empire. The Tark payment system uses its technical and ecological advantages to portray an epic future blueprint for the T-ark exchange.
★ Tark payment system has two super features of anonymity and possess 6 ecology advantages of security, multi-currency, fast speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification and open third-party ecology.
★ Tark payment system supports a variety of token payment, storage and transaction. It also integrates games, community, live broadcast and other applications. It is a truly decentralized comprehensive blockchain platform system.
★ The future plan is to enable 1 billion people worldwide to become users of the Tark payment system and create a global settlement ecology to finally realize the vision of digital bank.
kimco:

(1) (Reply)

Pro Gaming And Gamers / Thread For PS Vita Gamers / Pes 17 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.