Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View (584 Views)

Give This A Topic Please? / The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. / Most Viewed Topic On Nairaland For Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View by SexyNairalander: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
Most of you might think it's stupid but i think i just want to hold a record here on this great forum, some might say am jobless but i say am also jobless too.

I know how nairalanders can derail the fun outta something you think its so cool. . .i have being on this forum for a while now, am just seeking for your co-operation and lets do this

We say we need change and transformation, some nigerians have already taken trekking to the next level(soon we'll start seeing camels and donkeys on the road all in the name of trekking)but am here trying to hold a record on this great forum, please NLders make una no fall my hand
Re: I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View by tonaydo(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2015
lols grin
Re: I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2015
Is ur mendula obloganta normal?
Re: I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View by Truth24(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2015
U've got my "view" brother, ride on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truck And Fuel Tanker On Fire Along Lagos - Ibadan Expressway (photos) / Interior Design School In Lagos In Collaboration With Yaba Collage Of Tech. / A Message To My Fellow Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.