Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot (34520 Views)

Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by johnsonjazzy(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2015
Logicalmind1:

This one you dey shine teeth. tongue
over brushing teeth dey wori dat cloudforce
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by johnsonjazzy(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2015
Logicalmind1:

This one you dey shine teeth. tongue
over brushing of teeth dey wori dat cloudforce
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by UjSizzle(f): 1:27am On May 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are u a fan of wizkid?
Nope.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by danbrowndmf(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

Nope.
sure...i IQ is 7UP above his.....watery lyrics....
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by UjSizzle(f): 1:33am On May 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sure...i IQ is 7UP above his.....watery lyrics....
grin I agree he sings crap music. The only thing I've liked so far is Jaiye Jaiye and that's because of the beat (never paid attention to the lyrics).
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by chigoizie7(m): 1:35am On May 08, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".

Haba nah, he is still a kid, take it easy on him.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by danbrowndmf(m): 1:37am On May 08, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=33526576]
grin I agree he sings crap music. The only thing I've liked so far is
Jaiye Jaiye and that's because of the beat (never paid attention to the
lyrics). [/quote]i like, Pakurumo,Joy, Oluwa lo ni and jaiye jaiye...and ojuelegba is ok sha.

tell me ur favourite artiste.cheesy
ur music brand...
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by UjSizzle(f): 2:02am On May 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i like, Pakurumo,Joy, Oluwa lo ni and jaiye jaiye...and ojuelegba is ok sha.

tell me ur favourite artiste.cheesy
ur music brand...
I don't have a favorite. Music for me has always been about what particular emotion I am able to connect with at the time of listening.
However I think Asa is a good one, 2face and anyone who doesn't have an influx of naked booty shaking women in their videos.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Airforce1(m): 4:08am On May 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't have a favorite. Music for me has always been about what particular emotion I am able to connect with at the time of listening.
However I think Asa is a good one, 2face and anyone who doesn't have an influx of naked booty shaking women in their videos.

Jehovah witness things
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 4:34am On May 08, 2015
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by magabounce(m): 5:13am On May 08, 2015
Warldbest:
How he come be ur brother. He is too hunger for wesrern artistes
No be only!!!! Even "HUNGARY" sef
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by UjSizzle(f): 5:49am On May 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Jehovah witness things
undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by OBTMOS(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2015
Pebcak:

DAT man must be a Nigerian......evrywere u go
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2015
Lwkmd..childish act... disgrace to Nigeria hip hop stars
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by opsy67(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
himkers:
Small kids
who is small kid?
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by opsy67(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2015
osizi06:
Smal pikin dey worry dis boi
na wizkid u dey called small pikin ?
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by franklingud(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
As if say CB is a god, inferiority complex.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Keketu(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

You look too pretty wink for this kinda harsh words.. undecided
woman wrapper i hate you . gala seller angry live her a loan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by cochexky: 11:15am On May 08, 2015
THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT TO BE SEING IN NIGERIA . NOT DRUG , DRUG , DRUG.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by BOWOTO(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Logicalmind1 post=33506600]Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".[/quote
Who can you famz?
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2015
he just wanted to wish Chris a happy birthday na
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2015
himkers:
Small kids

Doing bigger things than you i guess
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".

Its allowed...(Listen to M.I's Bad belle track)
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Pebcak:

se eyan le leyi
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Abduletudaye(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
Keketu:
woman wrapper i hate you . gala seller angry live her a loan

Lolz...were you trying to spell 'lone' abi.....oh never mind... cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=33526737]
I don't have a favorite. Music for me has always been about what
particular emotion I am able to connect with at the time of listening.
However I think Asa is a good one, 2face and anyone who doesn't have an
influx of naked booty shaking women in their videos. [/quote]...lol booty shaking,gah me laughing.cheesy

like brymo also...jesse jagz,vector,MI,boogey,Asa and 2face.....i luv rap.cheesy quality rap though
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by osizi06(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
opsy67:
na wizkid u dey called small pikin ?
only children dont keep tinx to demselves. He wan show everybody he dey talk wit chris brown. Smh
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Pebcak: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

se eyan le leyi
looooooooooooooooool
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Pebcak: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
OBTMOS:
DAT man must be a Nigerian......evrywere u go
looooool maybe na south african nija no dey dull jor
i just wonder if there was no soft landing the way the guy for scatter for ground
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by solotutu(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ohhhhhh what happen...Ok lemme be sarcastic for a sec here...Ok we know he know breezy before so how does the face-time chat affect the current price of. FUEL IN NIGERIA NOW JENNIFER?? MTCHEEW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Humblesmith Endorsed By Tummy-Tummy Instant Noodles As Ambassador (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.