Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot (34544 Views)

Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by ellahzy(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
Una sure say dat guy na 26... (Nor be 37? grin)
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
Breezy! cheesy

Why do we have too many bad belles on this thread eh? If you snap pishure with Rita Dummynick we won't hear word. Now the Star Boy is showing you the real deal with an international star and the best you can do is display your filthy hate undecided Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Krisddon: 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".

So very true! And he sure needs vitamin 'B' complex for a cure!
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by toprealman: 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
KEEP FALLING YOUR HAND WITH YOUR LOCAL SWAG. BROADCASTING A PRIVATE CALL IS SILLY, CHILDISH AND LAME.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
all the pics i see of them both, brown looks stoned out of his mind,

hope he knows wiz!
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by marieolae(f): 9:01pm On May 07, 2015
I guess this is the biggest achievement of his career.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
marieolae:
this is harsh sad grin
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by pacoson: 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
adamskutty:
Stvpid and local champ mentality. grin grin

Extremely disgusting to say the least, this is someone i talk to on a daily basis here in L.A. grin
who dash u LA mumu... u wey dey ojota dey suffer... lol
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
Pebcak:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Missmossy(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by fairygeh(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".
I so laughed mheeen cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by badassProdigy(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
marieolae:
lol... #datsTooBlunt
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by bishopstan(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
h*m* dey smell..............make dey tightness no reach wetin I dey think.... cryh*m* dey smell..............make dey tightness no reach wetin I dey think....
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by mafioso47(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
Too many words for a Birthday shout out.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
nigerians and their bad belle. smh**
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
dominique:
Which one come be facetime again? If Chris Brown had responded, Wizzy would have included it in his post. Why the unnecessary sucking up sef? He fall hand no be small

Facetime is iphone's video messaging
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
pacoson:
who dash u LA mumu... u wey dey ojota dey suffer... lol

Lmao!
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
Well, he clearly likes CB.
It's okay.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2015
Since when did they become blood
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
CB b lik " why is dis guy stalking me na "
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by eyoniggar(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2015
But seriously peeps, it doesnt have to do with hating per-say, but it is for some people that would use this as an opportunity to bash the star boy. Truth is, its a facetime chat, no need to showcase it, a normal bday message would do it, not this extended process of making people know you have close ties to breezy. This might probably be because of the recent Davido pics with fitty, u know these celebs, they love to trail themselves with Fanta hypes!!
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by tayoxx(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
repogirl:
Who gives a flying fat rat's fart if he is tight with Chris brown? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! angry
I tire o
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by herald9: 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
You see...the importance of education cannot be over-emphasized...
You dropped out to chase money now you're a shame to your fans even with your money.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Dubemkelly(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2015
Really? He's just famzing, Chris Breezy has never posted a pics of him n Wizkid on any social network but Wizkid would always famz #Mediocity. Such is life some fan him n he's fanning a guy #SMDH...Dude seeking for int'l recognition. Awkward way of wishing one a happy earthstrong day
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Raziii(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2015
Seriously I don't get it!!! He is showing us like...hey hommies I just talked to CB...and we like suppose to reply, wow wizkid talks to chris brown...OMG!!! I can't believe dis...smh.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by ideylaff: 12:15am On May 08, 2015
kennygee:
*That moment when you are trying to look for what to say about a behaviour like this but can't find what to say*

you said it all

this the height of bn childish
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Dgreatestt: 12:18am On May 08, 2015
Pebcak:

For Reference purpose cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by danbrowndmf(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=33519812]Breezy! cheesy

Why do we have too many bad belles on this thread eh? If you snap
pishure with Rita Dummynick we won't hear word. Now the Star Boy is
showing you the real deal with an international star and the best you
can do is display your filthy hate undecided Nonsense[/quote]are u a fan of wizkid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates 30th Birthday Today With A Cute Photo / Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game / Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.