Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man (807 Views)

Depay Finally Part Way With Man Utd Sign For Lyon / LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES / Official: Man Utd Sign Mkhitaryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man by FootyHall: 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
MAN UTD SIGN DEPAY
Manchester United have reached an agreement to sign Holland international Memphis Depay from PSV. A statement on United’s official website reads: “Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player’s transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June.”

Manchester United sign Memphis Depay in £22m deal
PSV Eindhoven striker has told his teammates he is moving to Old Trafford this summer, according to reports in Holland

NO DEGEA, NO FALCAO
The Manchester News reports that Manchester United’s bid to keep David de Gea at Old Trafford could mean that Radamel Falcao also remain at old trafford.

Both players are represented by Mendes, with Mendes keen for Falcao to play in the Champions League next season. He could try and include a clause in De Gea’s deal that keeps the Colombian at United.

Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop
The Daily Mirror reports that Chelsea are already making plans for the summer, with tletico Madrid winger Antoine Griezmann, Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane and Getafe goalkeeper Vicente Guaita on their radar

CAN RICKIE BE THE NEW DROGBA
Rickie Lambert wanted to fill Didier Drogba’s boots. According to the Mirror, Chelsea scouts watched the former Southampton forward in action against QPR at the weekend. Drogba, meanwhile, is out of contract at Chelsea in the summer, and while he would love to continue his playing days under Jose Mourinho, the Blues manager has yet to confirm his plans and thoughts on the 37-year-old.

PSG striker Edinson Cavani is another striker target for Mourinho, however.
The Express believes that Chelsea will join Manchester United and Arsenal in the transfer tussle for Cavani.
Cavani has scored 13 goals in Ligue 1 this season.
“We need a couple of players to give more strength and depth to the squad and give us that little bit extra to progress in the Champions League,” Mourinho has said.

ARSENE IN FOR L1
The latest rumours come from Matt Spiro on his twitter. Spiro is a France-based football writer, who is generally considered to be clued up. ‘My understanding is Wenger has sights on two L1 players this summer (among other targets): Monaco CB Aymen Abdennour & Lyon fwd Nabil Fekir,’ he tweeted on Wednesday.

Click here to read more
http://footyhall.com/latest-transfer-news-man-utd-sign-depay-chelsea-fantastic-triple-swoop-and-many-more/
Re: Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man by seankay(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
So Falcao is not ready to play in the UCL undecided iranu abasha#
Re: Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man by FootyHall: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
but monaco is also playing in ucl... wait whats the probability that man utd will remain put and qualify for next ucl
Re: Latest Transfer News: Man Utd Sign Depay, Chelsea Fantastic Triple Swoop And Man by bigsam2010: 1:54am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day School,college Function Song 2015 |15 August School Function Pa / Photos: Twitter Reacts To Cech Howler On A Debut To Forget / Nairabet Free Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.