Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village (491 Views)

Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by olokfor: 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
The Berom people of Foron District of Barkin Ladi LGA, Plateau State have express worry over fresh killing of two young men in Kakpwis village of Foron District yesterday by unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdmen.

They also expressed concern over incessant attacks by the herdsmen in the locality that has claimed over 40 lives in the past two days with over 200 cattle stolen.

In all the attacks, no arrest has been made by security operatives.

Ward head of Kakpwis, Dagwom Ahmadu Dung Hwere, said the attacks occurred around 11pm during which the duo of Emmanuel Joshua, 32, and Bot Joshua, 30, were killed in their home.

Our correspondent who visited the scene of the attacks gathered that both Emmanuel and Bot were shot close to where their cows were kept.

The councillor representing Kakpwis Ward in Foron District of Barkin Ladi LGA, Hon. Istifanus Gwom Dung condemned the incessant attacks on the locality in the past few days as a strategy to eliminate the Berom people from the state.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/gunmen-shoot-2-brothers-in-plateau.html
Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by olokfor: 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
Blood sucking + Violence + Killing Your Host = Fulani..

2 brother's killed same day?? God please fortify their people because this is 2 much..

RIP to the dead..
Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
I S L A M

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
A case likely to this (though not as bloody as this), had also happened in my hometown.
Famers pls, never! i repeat never you stay in an isolated area with these so-called herds-men. These herds-men, patrol around with their cattles eating and destroying peoples crops, and when they are told of their damage, they from nowhere bring out their shot-gun to end the life of their victim. In most cases, they (the fulani herdsmen), are allowed to go scot free without facing any penalty. INJUSTICE INDEED!
Nigeria, God is watching...
Meanwhile death to all muslims.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
Fear North
Re: Gunmen Shoot 2 Brothers In Plateau Village by Babe2sure(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
Dnarvaez:
A case likely to this (though not as bloody as this), had also happened in my hometown.
Famers pls, never! i repeat never you stay in an isolated area with these so-called herds-men. These herds-men, patrol around with their cattles eating and destroying peoples crops, and when they are told of their damage, they from nowhere bring out their shot-gun to end the life of their victim. In most cases, they (the fulani herdsmen), are allowed to go scot free without facing any penalty. INJUSTICE INDEED!
Nigeria, God is watching...
Meanwhile death to all muslims.

I read about it. And I could not wrap my head around these 'Fulani herdmens' aggressive behaviour towards the farmers. It can be depressing, to say the least.

They are clearly 'Sociopathic' (That part of their brain that is meant to empathize with others, is damaged) that is why the same scenario is repeating itself at plateau state. And they went to the extent of killing two brothers without remorse? Cruel and morbid behaviour, is pleasurable to them..

Damn them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Why Eshinlokun May Not Be Lagos Speaker: The LegalĀ angle / Military Claims Fresh Success Against Boko Haram / See The Only Street Named After A Nigerian In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.