Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp (1939 Views)

How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp / Promotional Travel Items | Promotional LED Lamp With Clock / Buy Hi-tech Out Door Mosquito Repellant/killer(solar Powered) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
LED Night Lamp with Mosquito Killer

Stock available at very reasonable prices .. Requires no chemicals, Mats or Sprays. No Use of Polluting Chemicals. Without sound or noise. Low power expenditure,, High Efficiency. Attract Bugs from the Area immediately around you and kill them instantly. The Electronic Insect killer collects dead insects hygienically, kills flies, Moth and midges..

To place your order... drop it here or on hiceesales2014@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by hopeforcharles(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2015
How much per piece.
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
hopeforcharles:
How much per piece.

1500 sir per unit.. but on buying 5units it will be discounted to 1300..

Thank you
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by alakara(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2015
wat is the expiration date for how many years can it work is it rechargeable and how can u get it to osun
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 14, 2015
Hello, pls I need one, doseni@yahoo.com
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 10:43am On May 15, 2015
doseni:
Hello, pls I need one, doseni@yahoo.com

Kindly drop your number so that we can talk better
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 10:44am On May 15, 2015
alakara:
wat is the expiration date
for how many years can it work
is it rechargeable
and how can u get it to osun

It works with normal power supply or with generator.

Life span is dependent on how you use it...
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders..........

Stock available at very reasonable prices .. Requires no chemicals, Mats or Sprays. No Use of Polluting Chemicals. Without sound or noise. Low power expenditure,, High Efficiency. Attract Bugs from the Area immediately around you and kill them instantly. The Electronic Insect killer collects dead insects hygienically, kills flies, Moth and midges..

Thank you. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders..........

Thank you. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by CashdownNG: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi, hit me up at 08133548453 I'd like to get one soon
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
CashdownNG:
Hi, hit me up at 08133548453 I'd like to get one soon

Done..

Through Whatsapp smiley smiley
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by CashdownNG: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
obaobirin:

Done..
Through Whatsapp smiley smiley
WhatsApp me on 08184128294
thanks
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
CashdownNG:

WhatsApp me on 08184128294

thanks

DONE
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by alukstea(m): 2:18am On May 19, 2017
Do you still have any left for sale?
Re: Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp by obaobirin: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
alukstea:
Do you still have any left for sale?

NO kiss

(1) (Reply)

Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week / Learn How To Make #15000 And Above Daily Just Playing With Ur Gsm Phone / Catfish + Tilapia Fingerlings Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.