Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? (572 Views)

11 Most Used Car Brands In Africa – Autojosh. / 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. / Top 12 Popular Demand Car Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by jtreasure(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
Which of these car brands do you prefer and if possible give reasons why
1. Toyota
2.Honda
3.Peugeot
4.Mercedes Benz
5.BMW
6.Ford
7.Kia
8.Hyundai etc
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2015
Mercedes Benz...
It's more stronger, Durable and very elegant.
Problem is that, It consumes petrol and lubricants more than others. All in all, I love German machines.
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Ford! grin
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by chipatra: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
na no. 4, MERCEDES BENZ
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by PehaKaso: 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JeffreyJamez:
Ford! grin
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by jtreasure(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mercedes Benz...
It's more stronger, Durable and very elegant.
Problem is that, It consumes petrol and lubricants more than others. All in all, I love German machines.
Same here. So much in love with Mercedes Benz too but here in Nigeria Toyota brands are the best
Re: Which Of These Car Brands Do You Prefer? by kuntash: 7:56pm On May 07, 2015
For a vehicle to be approved for use on public roads, there are standards it must meet to qualify for that..

Thus there is no vehicle that's not good.

I have used 5 of the 8 listed brands of vehicles listed .

When the Nigerian scenario is considered, Toyota & Honda are very often considered ..

Reason - they can tolerate the negligence and incompetence of owners and mechanics ..

- Parts are readily available

-- mechanics with guts to mess up these rides are more ..

If I have my way with cash ..

2012 model 4runner or 2012 Lexus GX460

2013 ML350 Benz, or E350

2013 BMW M5

2013 Ford F-150

Then would dash a Peugeot 407 of less than 2yrs or new to my best friend .

They are all good rides ....

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mechanic Based In Port Harcourt / Tips On How To Extend Your Car Life / Motoring Nigeria Set To Launch Nigeria's First Automobile E-magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.