Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. (1512 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Beyonce Vs Osas Ighodaro Who Rocked It Better?! / Photos From Osas Ighodaro-ajibade's Baby Celebration In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. by candycrushsoda: 5:41pm On May 07, 2015
Actress and Model Osas Ighodaro has taken to instagram to share photos from her bridal shower which held on the 2nd of May, 2015.

What however stands out is the Toju Foyeh dress she rocked.

The white and gold dress is made up of a see-through lace top and a hi-lo shirt. She finished the look with a pair of white sandals and a beaded bracelet.

Osas and husband-to-be Gbenro Ajibade recently announced they will be tying the knot in New York on July 4, 2015 after a traditional ceremony that will hold on the 20th of June in Benin.

A delighted Osas captioned one of the photos on her instagram page with, “Absolutely Amazing Time at my Bridal shower! Thank you to my beautiful maid of honors, bridesmaids, family & so many friends that came through to celebrate with me, tons of gifts & genuine well wishes… It means the world to me. I can’t thank each and every one of you enough!!! God Bless y’all Immensely!!! W/ Love.”

See the photos below..

http://www.radar.ng/fashion/osas-ighodaro-shares-photos-of-her-beautiful-toju-foyeh-bridal-shower-dress/

Re: Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. by Twaci(f): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Her gown is beautiful smiley
Re: Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
[/b]I[/b]
Re: Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. by pretydiva(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Gosh...d pix r biuriful..so luv d last pix..cant wait 4 mine oo
Re: Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Gosh...d pix r biuriful..so luv d last pix..cant wait 4 mine oo
no b only u o

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Declares Love For Son On Father’s Day(see TWEET) / J. K. Rowling Accused Of Plagiarism For Her Blockbuster Harry Potter Series / Meet The 95 Year Old Man Who Lives More Healthier Than A 10 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.