Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Networking Made Easy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Networking Made Easy (665 Views)

Money Making Made Easy.. Join Us Now!!! / Loan Made Easy / Making Money Online Networking- Risk Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking Made Easy by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Networking Made Easy by Ayodeb(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
Another pyramid scheme in the making replicating HelpingHand International. You create problem and confusion in the industry. This will eventually crash like the ones before it!
Re: Networking Made Easy by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2015
Ayodeb:
Another pyramid scheme in the making replicating HelpingHand International. You create problem and confusion in the industry. This will eventually crash like the ones before it!

Hello there
There is no pyramid scheme in love city and they don't make use of leg balancing.
Even the helpinghand that u r talking about and other MLM haven't crashed yet.
Or when did helping hand crash?

"This will eventually crash like the ones before it![/quote]"
Wishing another man's venture evil. Son of man!!!
If it doesn't crash,u should come n crash it

Did u see anything like pyramid-ism in that site? I bet u didn't even check it!
Where do u reside even? I can give u their office address if u can't really comprehend whats in the site. You'll meet ppl that will make u understand
Sighs*
It is well with you.
Re: Networking Made Easy by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
@ Ayodeb I just checked ur profile now U can badmouth all u want since u r also into networking None can be better than the one u r involved in
Re: Networking Made Easy by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 08, 2015
@Ayodeb I just checked ur profile now U can badmouth all u want since u r also into networking None can be better than the one u r involved in
Re: Networking Made Easy by donpy(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

/ Further Clarifications On JP Morgan Announcement On The Government Bond Index - / To My Fellow Youth, Don't Drink Away Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.