Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

To My Fellow Youth, Don't Drink Away Your Future - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To My Fellow Youth, Don't Drink Away Your Future (669 Views)

Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Youth, Don't Drink Away Your Future by Amustical(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
"Few subjects in life ignite as much passion and longing within us as our desires for enduring leadership".
But how could these be a reality when we go on a bottle of beer which is 180 (in a local joint), now check it out, if you drink an average of 5 bottles a day, that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year you would have consumed 1820 bottles which amounts to N327,600. Just imagine if you have been drinking for 30years that will amount to N9.8million.
Many of my fellow youth out there have drunk bungalows, duplexes, estates, time for ideas, etc yet we sit aside insulting our elders without taking the bull by the head.
Re: To My Fellow Youth, Don't Drink Away Your Future by Donald3d(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Amustical:
"Few subjects in life ignite as much passion and longing within us as our desires for enduring leadership".
But how could these be a reality when we go on a bottle of beer which is 180 (in a local joint), now check it out, if you drink an average of 5 bottles a day, that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year you would have consumed 1820 bottles which amounts to N327,600. Just imagine if you have been drinking for 30years that will amount to N9.8million.
Many of my fellow youth out there have drunk bungalows, duplexes, estates, time for ideas, etc yet we sit aside insulting our elders without taking the bull by the head.
help me tell them o

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Bitcoins / Are You A Beautician Or In The Beauty Biz? / I Found 42 Million-dollar Startup Awards That You Can Totally Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.