Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter (580 Views)

SURVEY REQUEST :would The Ambience Of The Company Matter ? / Opinion - Nigerian Universities Have A Crucial Role To Play In Work Conditions / A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter by Rotjijatau(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
great
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter by Twaci(f): 6:24pm On May 07, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I have a secret(false certificate) which am hiding from my boss because if he dares to find out, will cost me my job...... I have been thinking with sleepless night to open up or not.... Pls guys i need your help!!! No insults pls...
Tell him, that's the best thing to do. Meet him when he is in a very happy mood and solemnly tell him about it. Apologise and make him understand how important your job is to you, he may actually understand.

Or would u rather he find out when its too late and probably complicate things even further?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter by socialmediaman: 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
Fake certificate? It's a serious crime you know. Well, You could put your resignation and state personal reasons as your reason. If he demands why, you could then apologize and open up to him privately. If he lets you go, that's what he would've done anyway, if he encourages you to stay, that's your luck!

Don't know what else I can advise on this matter
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter by zinachidi(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
i agree with @twaci, cos ur boss might report u the authorities if he finds out himself.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On A Crucial Matter by StPete: 7:23pm On May 07, 2015
If there’s no immediate threat, if your boss isn’t asking for it, if you’re good at what you do and if there’s nothing demanding the show of certificate, I see no reason why you should just go out and show your boss your fake certificate.

For the fact that you have made the mistake of presenting a fake certificate, that does not mean you can’t continue with what you’re doing.

Besides, the requirements some recruiters set out for employment can actually force some people to make up fake certificates.

More so, there are thousands of fake certificate holders out there, it doesn’t make it right though but then, people must survive.

(1) (Reply)

Matlab Crack Version Installation Made Easy / What Kinds Of Employees Could Be Fired Easily? / 30 Minutes Of Stardom: The cheap popularity mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.