Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Trouble Everywhere (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trouble Everywhere (picture) (940 Views)

This Photo Is Currently Causing Trouble Online, Pregnancy Or Sexiness? / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2015
Two apex predators square up, the feline comes out tops in the battle of the shallows.

The crocodile got a taste of its medicine.

A typical case of the hunter, hunted.

Nature, the great equation balancer!!

1 Share

Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by TrishaP(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2015
I love this. Would love to watch the real action. smiley
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by specimenx(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
The video gives a better picture. That jaguar was classic in attack. Imagine swimming without disturbing the water or causing any form of current. That's what hunger can do. It can also make you start TREKKING.
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
specimenx:
The video gives a better picture. That jaguar was classic in attack. Imagine swimming without disturbing the water or causing any form of current. That's what hunger can do. It can also make you start TREKKING.

The tiger and jaguar enjoys water the most of any feline

1 Like

Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2015
TrishaP:

Make friends with NaGeo Wild and Animal Planet channels on DSTV
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by TrishaP(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
jnrbayano:

Make friends with NaGeo Wild and Animal Planet channels on DSTV
They are one of my best channels.
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
TrishaP:

They are one of my best channels.

Correct girl
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2015
specimenx:

Its a Leopard
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by specimenx(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

Its a Leopard

nah!!!! the other way round. to confirm, type jaguar pictures and leopard pictures in g o ogle . com , youtube will be your final confirmation. i,m 100%sure. thanks
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by specimenx(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2015
TrishaP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNYwxDZ_pA&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCNmN_Jyps8UCFUanHAodMgMAe1IWamFndWFyIGh1bnRzIGNyb2NvZGlsZQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by specimenx(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2015
Re: Trouble Everywhere (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2015
specimenx:

nah!!!! the other way round. to confirm, type jaguar pictures and leopard pictures in g o ogle . com , youtube will be your final confirmation. i,m 100%sure. thanks

Yes, a jaguar

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Countries With Highest Ratio Of Mobile Phone Users / Is Alternative Adverts.com A Genuine Ad Network Or Scam ????? / Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.