Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? (939 Views)

If Asked What You Want For Christmas What Will That Be? / MMM Ready To Restart On January 14 / Which Would You Pick If Asked To Pick 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by dejavski(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
This girl committed suicide because she was asked to start school all over Again

Lalalasticlala Seun

Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by MARQUIZ(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
SpaceBooked.
Following...
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by raayah(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oh my God. That is terrible!

But I don't blame her, depression is a strong mental illness!!

We need more facilities for helping people with mental illness.
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by Nitefury: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op where this one happen?

I know a girl who ran away from home because she was taken back to primary school when she moved in with her aunt after her mom died (during child birth).

Agreed she was dull, but this was a girl with matured boöbs and all. Had about three to five years on the last daughter of her aunt who was already in JSS2 or 3 back then. I really pitied her because of the shame and constant abuse from her aunt and the last daughter. Nothing she did was perfect in their eyes.

I wasn't surprised when she parked her bags, dropped one poorly written farewell note and left, leaving her younger brother (the one whose birth resulted in their moms death) behind. Heard her dad was very irresponsible and couldn't take care of them, reason they moved in with her aunt and family. That was like ten years ago.

Met with her some months back this year and could hardly recognize her if not that she called my name. She used to be fat then, but was now slim and looking really razz, but somehow she retained her voice and pattern of talking.

Different people have different ways of dealing with issues.
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by dejavski(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nitefury:
Op where this one happen?

Culled it from a twitter handle.. Don't know the actual place
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by freeDR(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
@OP, that picture couldn't have been that of true suicide.
The legs are touching the ground.
In true suicide, the legs should be floating. Nobody dies by holding their own breath, so also, she couldn't have died in that comfortable posture.
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
cry cry sad
Re: Can You Do This If Asked To Restart Your Education? by wolfyellow: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sad...😭

(1) (Reply)

2nd In Command To Olubadan Dies / When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens / What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.