Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) (18314 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Emmyk(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2015
Defcon1:

What is your business?undecided
Anything other than this. cheesy
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2015
Emmyk:
Anything other than this. cheesy
All right.

Check my profile and play the game l posted in the forum games section...unless that too is not your businesswink
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2015
• Shawn and Aaron Ashmore

Okay, I'll admit it. I had no idea there were two Ashmores even though I have watched numerous programs and movies starring both brothers.
These identical twins have both had stints in Smallville,but Shawn is probably the better known of the two thanks to his role as Iceman in the X-Men film series.

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2015
tbae:
Scarlett and Hunter Johansson are so cute. Most of the others are lipsrsealed
Sure.
l also think Tasha Smith and her twin are not looking bad at all.
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by k4kenny(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2015
Defcon1:
• Tasha and Sidra Smith

Tasha Smith is a well known actress who has appeared in several movies and television shows, including Why Did I get Married 1 & 2, For Better or Worse, Meet the Browns, and The Corner.
Not many people know that Tasha has a twin sister named Sidra, who is also involved in the film and entertainment industry.
Sidra, Tasha’s identical twin, has directed and helped to cast several movies and television series.

wow! didn't know she's a twin shocked identical too! They both look wonderful.

Am I d only one that think kiefer's twin sis looks just like him in female clothing and make-up grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.