Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened (18441 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Giftedhand92: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Actress Ufoma McDermott has told the story of the conception and birth of her son.
The mother-of-two said her son was conceived via IVF at a time when she and her husband decided that they were ready. She also added that her first son was delivered via C-section.

She proceeded to slam people who shame mothers for their method of conception and birth, adding that the ignorance that leads them to act in such a manner has to stop.

Her post, she says, is in celebration of International Children's Day, which was yesterday.

She wrote:

DO NOT DENY YOURSELF ...If you so desire, the joy of #motherhood .
My son was born EXACTLY 2 And half years after we got married.

I wanted to wait. My husband obliged.
When we were ready, I wanted twins.
#IVF was the choice. We could afford it.
I had two embryos inserted. God decided Isio would stay.

On the 10th of October 2010 my beautiful #IVFBaby was delivered by C-section.
SO WHAT? This post is for all of you keyboard cowards trying to downplay and devalue the joys of a child's arrival into a new "world" whether it's by #Surrogacy#Adoption #ArtificialInsemination#DonorSperm #DonorEgg #DonorEmbryo#GIFT Gamete intrafallopian transfer #ZIFTZygote intrafallopian transfer ... You are just illiterate chickens.

And to my fine women and men out there who wish on parenthood, there are options. Speak to your doctor and don't let any illiterate chicken in the society stop you from pouring all that love unto a child no matter what method you decide on.

#TheArrivalOfAChildHeraldsJoy
Our society needs to wake up and appreciate the knowledge God has bestowed on doctors and medical practitioners.
#InternationalChildrensDay was yesterday, but I choose to celebrate all our children everyday.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-ufoma-mcdermott-narrates-how-her-son-was-conceived-through-ivf/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by elderken(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for saying the truth.
Some won't even go near to say it's I've, they'll tell us is the prayer of one pastor

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by praizblog: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Richdad50(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Very arrogant Post. Well, i will pass coz its the usual celeb nature. They anounce and take shot at the same time. Typical celebs

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by TaiKuun(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
You are very much celebrated. E no easy ooo. Women are really, really, trying. May God gimme better woman o

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio

4 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by papiwyte(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Conceive or conceal ooo.....for me
I STAND WIT BUHARI till 2023

6 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nobody wants to wait on the Lord anymore. May god forgive her
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by momokiddies: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
it is high time Africans accepted that going to a doctor is not sin. science and many other heights attained in the medical fields are Miracles. God can use any means to bless you. seek every righteous way even IVF to get what you desire even if it is by adoption let God be praise.
#donotbeashametogethelp
that woman up there spoke about waiting on the lord
Bible didn't say do nothing while waiting.
work out your own salvation, wisdom is profitable to direct.

12 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by bigkahuna704(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
1Sharon:
ForGive Her For What Sin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Codebrain832517: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Noted

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by maisauki: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
papiwyte:
Conceive or conceal ooo.....for me
I STAND WIT BUHARI till 2023
ur head dey dia
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
bigkahuna704:

ForGive Her For What Sin?

In His timing.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
1Sharon:
You are freed from the bondage called "ignorance" In Jesus name..Amen

Who makes all things beautiful? who makes all things happen? Who is the controller of the universe? The Bible says except the Lord [b]builds...[/b]emphasis on builds the house, those who labour do so in vain...that Bible verse should be clear enough to u. It is the will of God that the IVF was successful. Also, God gave the brain to the inventors of IVF. They did not get it on their own. ...please wise up and ask the Lord to open the eyes of your understanding to the things of this world..

14 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by joyblinks(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
1Sharon:

In His timing.

May God give you wisdom...

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by surrogatesng: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
IVF is done in Nigeria.If you need a surrogate mother ,visit this link https://facebook.com/nigeriansurrogatemothers

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by frozen70(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
TaiKuun:
You are very much celebrated. E no easy ooo. Women are really, really, trying. May God gimme better woman o

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio

Thank you for appreciating women

You will always find favour in women because you appreciate them
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Deltatoto: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Actress Ufoma McDermott has told the story of the conception and birth of her son.
The mother-of-two said her son was conceived via IVF at a time when she and her husband decided that they were ready. She also added that her first son was delivered via C-section.

She proceeded to slam people who shame mothers for their method of conception and birth, adding that the ignorance that leads them to act in such a manner has to stop.

Her post, she says, is in celebration of International Children's Day, which was yesterday.

She wrote:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-ufoma-mcdermott-narrates-how-her-son-was-conceived-through-ivf/

girl when go come make I put preik for her Toto Dey use ivf nonsense
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by bigkahuna704(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
1Sharon:

In His timing.
God's Time Is Now! God Is Not A TimeKeeper. It's Called Faith By Works. Don'T Let Religion Rob You Of The Joys Of Life.

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by TaiKuun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amin Amin
frozen70:

Thank you for appreciating women

You will always find favour in women because you appreciate them
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by wink2015(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
McDermott road Warri, Delta state.

c/o Ufuoma

But wait a minute what about her Caucasian hubby!

Or are they separated?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by iswallker(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
She knows all the conception methods..so others are chickens and illiterate..

Clap for her.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by trevorhorace(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
I wish every couple stuck in silence, ignorance and societal expectations can find happiness following this truth
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by herich(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
She's happy, no matter what.

Mean while!

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
elderken:
Thank you for saying the truth.
Some won't even go near to say it's I've, they'll tell us is the prayer of one pastor
Gbam!!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
bigkahuna704:

God's Time Is Now! God Is Not A TimeKeeper. It's Called Faith By Works. Don'T Let Religion Rob You Of The Joys Of Life.
Tell them o
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by troublegirl22: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=1Sharon post=73179074]Nobody wants to wait on the Lord anymore. May god forgive her[/quote

The distance between you and sense Is like the distance between Buhari and change.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by 1Sharon(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
troublegirl22:

May He have mercy on you
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by gssdobi: 4:22am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't want IVF.
I don't want donor sperm.
I don't want adoption.
I don't want surrogate.
I want...,..................,.

Stolen sperm of a billionaire
Pls where can I find one
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2018
1Sharon:
Are you for real? shocked
You are just ignorant. I doubt you know the meaning of waiting for a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Posts A Suggestive Photo With A Guy - Fans React / Comedian Seyi Law Exhibits His Cooking Skills ( Photos ) / Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.