Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos (24626 Views)

Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by horlartunes1: 9:29am On May 08, 2015
vybrant:
they said 'feared dead'..so they mayb still be alive.

I PRAY THEY BOTH SURVIVE
Amin o....oshey oga mi
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2015
all this trailer eh, killing people like fowl, walkautatread
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2015
stephenduru:
Photos:Trailer falls along Ikorodu Road Lagos,driver and conductor feared dead.

The way accident is happening in Lagos these days is terrible.

A trailer filled with goods fell at Fadeji before Jibowu Jibowu along Ikorodu Road,Lagos.An eyewitness said the trailer was filled with many goods and it appeared the driver was drunk.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/tragedy-in-lagos-as-trailer-loaded-with.html

Op, its fadeyi And not fadeji
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by seunadeolu(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2015
I FC#UKING SAW THIS YESTERDAY, AT THE FEET OF THE BRIDGE LINKING FADEYI TO OJUELEGBA. IT WAS TERRIBLE. AND IT CAUSED A LONG STRETCH OF TRAFFIC JAM UP TILL MARYLAND
stephenduru:

A trailer filled with goods fell at Fadeji before Jibowu Jibowu along Ikorodu Road,Lagos.An eyewitness said the trailer was filled with many goods and it appeared the driver was drunk.

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by NaMe4: 9:37am On May 08, 2015
What the hell ?? ?

Is it that at least one trailer falls on commuters each day in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by harry509: 9:39am On May 08, 2015
stephenduru:

GOD pls av mercy on us ooh. R.I.P
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2015
I saw this yesterday morning. Caused crazy traffic for people coming from Maryland who were enroute to Ojuelegab/ VI.
They even had to carve a space for them on the other lane - those of us going to Maryland.
Its been a crazy week of accidents involving heavy duty trucks.

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by osayij2: 10:00am On May 08, 2015
the end time is approaching
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by possibilita(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2015
seunwen2:

for no reason
for all this trailers and cars falling nowadays
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by gud4dbest(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2015
RichDad1:
For how long are we gonna continue like this?
till we start to consulting COMMON SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Spanishmario(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
Trailers again
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by tartar9(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2015
drunk person driving a Trailer!
first degree murder

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by jobsat34(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2015
and when the state govt descend on them now, they will be shouting bad governance... smh.. angry angry
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Sanuzi(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2015
GOD HAVE MERCY OOOOO>

Heyah. But why all this Brake Failure all d time .Is it only Naija that is using Trucks or What?
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Matthew4sure(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2015
God protect your people.
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by SMGS(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2015
I want an eye witness account of the cause of that accident in 60mins - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by ollyruffy: 11:09am On May 08, 2015
Trailers and truck killing nigerians everyday. FRSC busy imposing and extorting money from the masses in the name of new number plates.

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by juman(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Oh it was an accident.

Bad state governments, bad federal government.

It's like there is no police in nigeria. The nigeria system generally is not working.
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On May 08, 2015
Trailer always falling down in lagos state...hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
Trailer always falling down in lagos state...hmmmm....

Yes. It's not hard to decipher. It's case of the huge numbers crawling along the streets of Lagos plus our sloppy attitude towards trailer safety. We are losing too many souls to road accidents!
Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. It's not hard to decipher. It's case of the huge numbers crawling along the streets of Lagos plus our sloppy attitude towards trailer safety. We are losing too many souls to road accidents!
my brother I tire...too many things killing us in this crazy country...more to that no government to help us..we are simply just on our own..i ask again...DO WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos by stainlessnature: 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
Most of these trucks that fall on the road and on vehicles should be investigated. i have observed that most of these trucks are old truck, they are no longer road-worthy. Let our legislature enact laws for these logistics company to determine how long a new truck should be road worthy or else this tragedy will continue.

It is dis-heartening and painful to here such news. I wonder the pains the victims go through before giving up their ghost.

BTW: These trucks are the cause of most gridlocks on our highway mostly due to their failure to pick up speed even at gear one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Ferrucio Lamborghini Who Founded Lamborghini Died On This Day 26 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.