Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) (2813 Views)

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Tanzania President Trends On Twitter... PHOTOS / Checkout These Hilarious Recreation Of Bible Stories On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) by hammedkola(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2015
Jerome Boateng received probably as much if not more mentions last night and early this morning for his humiliation as Lionel Messi for his genius in Barcelona's win at home to Bayern Munich in the Uefa Champions League semi-finals.

The internet was in overdrive with Football fans producing instant memes to troll and entertain. It was a feast of creative verve with some really hilarious and others out rightly cruel.

Boateng is a serial winner with Bayern Munich, and the Uefa Champions League winner and also World Cup winning Centre-back will not forget this game in a hurry as he received the treatment earlier meted out to England international, James Milner who experienced a piece of Messi’s gifts playing for Man City.

This first picture really got me laughing serious... grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2387353_ms6_jpega9d5ed02a490a9d84f94ad5e81784d54

Re: Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) by hammedkola(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2015
. grin grin

Re: Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) by Justiceotuya(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2015
kai that was not nice of messi If i was boateng, i will just retire. Haba he fell as if he was under annointing........according to @ColinUdoh 'Sorcery from Messi to leave Boateng bewitched and Neuer ensorcelled'
Re: Messi's Dribble Against Boateng Went Bad On Twitter (photos) by Masterclass32: 8:32am On May 08, 2015
The smack down part got me. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / C.A.C Pastors Be Like This When Introducing Them To The Church / The Half Sisters Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.