Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online (589 Views)

I Am In Lagos, Who Will Help And Build A Wordpress Blog For Me? / Bloggers I Need Help And Am Ready To Pay Whosoever Helps Me / I Need Help And Recommendations On The Best Hosting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online by gistblognaija(f): 12:29am On May 08, 2015
I've been marketing on the internet since 2007 and I've made these observations
about many would be internet marketers from Nigeria.

1. People want to make legitimate money online without putting in the required effort to learn and the capital
to get their business started.
2. People give up easily when things don't work the way they anticipated.
3. Others have learnt a lot, put in much money, have been persistent, yet things haven't
worked for them.

It is because of the third category of people that I'm starting this thread. All that is needed
is team work where it will be ensured that everyone succeeds.

So if there are serious minded people who want to team up with me to ensure that we help every
participant make his first million online in the first half of next year (6 months). Indicate your interest
below by replying I'm interested.

What I want us to do may not be easy but it is very simple. We're going to be accountable on
this thread. Therefore bookmark this thread (Ctrl+D) so you can always come back to it.

All information about this venture is presented on this thread. Please go through it and follow through to my
website to get the whole picture.

http://nairamoneybiz..com/2015/05/quick-smart-money-making-machine.html?
Re: Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online by starboi63(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
I am interested

1 Like

Re: Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online by gistblognaija(f): 5:26pm On May 16, 2015
starboi63:
I am interested
drop your email here, go to the site below nd get more knowledge of it and after that send me your payment details and i will set it up for you within 24 hours.

Contact Me 07032735808

Cheers To Your Online Success.
Re: Get Help And Make Legitimate Money Online by gistblognaija(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Let me try again to explain. Here's how the plan goes: There's a simple business I've been running for a while and it has been cool for me. But I've observed with dismay that the people who joined under me weren't serious and persistent enough to make it work for them. I realised that many are newbies who are overwhelmed by the so many things on the internet. I've decided that I'm going to give a helping hand to people who are going to take me up on this.

I'm going to start with 10 serious people who I'm going to help to make their first 10 sales. I'm going to monitor them as they inturn help those 10 people I helped them get to make their own 10 sales. They will also have the responsility of monitoring their 10 people as they help their 10 people make their own 10 sales. This means that everyone who comes onboard is guaranteed getting help to make his first 10 sales after which he'll then be on his own to make other sales.

If these 10 sales are monitored to the third level, it's easy how that will translate into N1m for the participant. As these sales are being made, one is also building a targeted list of business people he can sell other stuffs to in the future. The money they say is in the list!

Read the whole concept here:

Once you've started making something from here, you can then afford the bigger programme I have in stock for you.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. / Check Out Services You Need / Looking For Help On A computer science School Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.