Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. (553 Views)

My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr / Two Heads Are Better Than One.....who Wan Merge For Blogging?? / What Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by cmacs(m): 5:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Popular Social Network Giant "facebook" has finally decided to bring its/her networking fully to Africa by opening its first African Office in Johannesburg. Facebook opened its first African office to further the company's commitment to help businesses connect with people and suprisingly, Ogilvy veteran, Nunu Ntshingila, will be the company's new Head of Africa.

It will surprise you to know that Facebook's active user population in Africa has grown 20% to 120 million in June 2015 from 100 million in September 2014. More than 80% of these people access Facebook from their mobile phones.

A press statement by Nicola Mendelsohn, VP, EMEA, Facebook. states
"We are inspired by the incredible ways people and businesses in Africa use Facebook to connect. This momentum in Africa comes on top of strong advertiser partnerships and excellent adoption of our products across all regions. In Q1 2015, 52% of our total ad revenue came from outside the US and Canada. But we're just getting started,"
"Mobile is not a trend; it's the fastest development in communications we've ever seen. This couldn't be more true in Africa - where so many people are mobile-only. This new office is a significant milestone for Facebook and our teams want to partner with businesses across the continent," He also added..

The Biggest social media platform Facebook,will initially focus on growing its business in anchor countries in the major regions of sub-Saharan Africa: Kenya (East Africa), Nigeria (West Africa), and South Africa (Southern Africa). Other supported territories include Senegal, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia, Mozambique and Ethiopia.

Facebook will partner with governments, telecom operators, agencies and other stakeholders to deliver localised solutions to advertisers and users continent-wide. It will continue to focus on tailoring solutions, metrics and ad formats to the needs of customers and advertisers in the mobile-first, mobile-only African environment.

Another Press Statement Released By The Regional Director, MEA at Facebook Ari Kesisoglu stated that the company was focused on helping businesses and other platforms grow in africa.. CONTINUE READING>>

http://www.tafianetwork.com/2015/07/facebook-opens-its-first-african-office.html
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by winetapper: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2015
why not Nigeria
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by cmacs(m): 5:33am On Jul 03, 2015
winetapper:
why not Nigeria
lolz.. you want our boiz to start using facebook cheat ni.. grin
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Nice
my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2015
come to Nigeria and take interns na embarassed embarassed
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by winetapper: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2015
cmacs:
lolz.. you want our boiz to start using facebook cheat ni.. grin
thats not an escuse tho
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by PulseWeb: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2015
winetapper:
why not Nigeria
burst into laughter. same thing I thought when I read the headline.
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by winetapper: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
PulseWeb:
burst into laughter. same thing I thought when I read the headline.
am sure we the ones that use the app most
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by PulseWeb: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
winetapper:
am sure we the ones that use the app most
ahhh...not really. Facebook sucks dis days, all I see dere are girls posing with deir twisted legs, guys posing with crates of bottles on bar table and all dose children posing fix betting games looking for cheap change to get
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by winetapper: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
PulseWeb:
ahhh...not really. Facebook sucks dis days, all I see dere are girls posing with deir twisted legs, guys posing with crates of bottles on bar table and all dose children posing fix betting games looking for cheap change to get
grin grin grin you right tho.. any new page now that needs attraction should use Naked girls.. No proper suppervision now.. And also kids doing blow for blow.. grin grin
Re: Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
whatever, I have nothing but praise and? respect for them,they are pushing the web forward :; hack,Hhvm,react.Js .....

(1) (Reply)

My Dream As A Blogger / How Can I Make My Posts Available On Google Search Results? / Cost Of Building A Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.