Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note (1802 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle / How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by world888: 12:44am On May 08, 2015
Black Toyota Venza with registration no: LSR175DF, Chasis no: 4T3BK11A59V000846 and Engine No: 2GR6541786
was snatched on saturday in ada-george. Port harcourt. Call 07034378255, 08035512070 if you have any information that would lead to the recovery. A handsome reward awaits you. Thx

Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by jamex93(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2015
kai

na wa o

its not fair o
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2015
I pray you find your ride.

Please let's start investing in car trackers, installation is onetime and there's no subscription charge.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2015
The other time, it was a Camry, then Tacoma, Primera, now a Venza. Pray you find your ride, but for such a ride, if you failed to install a tracker, then u must be .......
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by Kashif(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
OP, hope you find your ride.

Personally, I prefer comprehensive insurance to tracker. Think of accidental damages, flood, fire, third party cover, etc. We remember the Honda Pilot that was destroyed by a fallen tree in a parking lot. The car was not stolen, but it would make no difference to the owner.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by timbros(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
Sorry for your loss OP.

I pray you recover the car ASAP.

Na wao..... This PH is turning to something else.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by world888: 7:24am On May 09, 2015
timbros:
Sorry for your loss OP.

I pray you recover the car ASAP.

Na wao..... This PH is turning to something else.

Thx. Yes PH is turning to something else cos of d guns shared during election..Police told me that minimum of 5 cars r snatched everyday around my area and a guy was killed two weeks ago cos he refused to give them his car key. But the Police r nt doing anything about this.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by timbros(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
world888:

Thx. Yes PH is turning to something else cos of d guns shared during election..Police told me that minimum of 5 cars r snatched everyday around my area and a guy was killed two weeks ago cos he refused to give them his car key. But the Police r nt doing anything about this.

Na wao.

They tried to steal mine. Only God knows how they unhooked my steering/pedal lock. If not for the security that won't allow the car to start without pressing a particular button somewhere, the car would have been history by now.

Imagine my bewilderment when in the morning, I saw the pedal lock on passenger seat and a broken key inside the ignition.

I just smiled and offered a silent prayer of thanks to God.

Barely 3 months later, a car that parks directly behind mine got stolen. The other one tampered with but mine wasn't touched.

Don't worry bro, God will see to it that your car is found. If not, he will still provide a means for bigger cars in the future.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by steffans(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2015
Gazzuzz don talk am finish.. Next time get a tracker... U could have stopped the car by now.. Using a text command..
Hard luck.. Sweet car by d way!
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 11, 2015
one mistake we always do is locking ONLY the doors!!

please guys, form the habit of locking your steering. no key works except yours If you always lock your steering.

also, get tracking devices and stop wasting cash on renewing papers when those papers can't save a missing car.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by lonelydora: 2:28am On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I pray you find your ride.

Please let's start investing in car trackers, installation is onetime and there's no subscription charge.

How do i get this tracker? How do i know the original and best ones? I heard there are many fake ones out there. I stay in PH.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2015
lonelydora:

How do i get this tracker? How do i know the original and best ones? I heard there are many fake ones out there. I stay in PH.

I use tramingo T23 google it and search for a seller in PH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by lonelydora: 6:23am On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by Kashif(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2015
Make una do insurance join am o. Insurance is better than tracker o!
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by lonelydora: 9:34am On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I finally Googled and saw 2 contacts. Called one of them and he said last is 60k. Please is that the price? He said no subscription too.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
lonelydora:

I finally Googled and saw 2 contacts. Called one of them and he said last is 60k. Please is that the price? He said no subscription too.

Ill supply at 50k call me.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by lonelydora: 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Ill supply at 50k call me.
OK. But who will do the installation for me in Port Harcourt? How much does the installation cost?

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
lonelydora:

OK. But who will do the installation for me in Port Harcourt? How much does the installation cost?

Instalation +234 803 312 3865 chucks P.H

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by lonelydora: 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Instalation +234 803 312 3865 chucks P.H

Okay man. We will talk on phone later.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note by oskydaniel(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
I can fix the tracker for u both installation and the tracker will cost u 50k.anywhere u are in southsouth , south east and south west with voice activation.call me on 08059055110

(1) (Reply)

Kia Cerato 2010 Of 85k Milage, How Safe Is It At 1.2m / Sold!!! 9ja Used Toyota Corolla03 At Ajah Lagos. For #1.2m. Call 08131291655 / I Need Advice On The Best Shock For Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.