Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Access Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Test (2851 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Test by saoak: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hello guys, please what is d test pattern for Access Bank. I have a test with them on wednesday.
Re: Access Bank Test by saintsola(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2006
when and how did u applied for access bank job .let us know,so that we can submitt our CV's too.Don't u think so?don't wait until u are called for text b4 u start running back to the house for support.
Re: Access Bank Test by stevo78(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2006
The Access bank test is pure GMAT. Be hell sure time wouldnt favour u. just go to d section u know best. i did Access bank test Abuja branch in May. If its like the abuja own, u will get d result immediately and do another test same day all in d name of screening people out.
Wish u all the best. just keep calm. not serious.
Re: Access Bank Test by saoak: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2006
Thanks steve.
dropped my cv in their VI office
Re: Access Bank Test by Tenny: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
Any idea what their test is like? I have a test with them on Thursday.
Re: Access Bank Test by nunu(f): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2006
@Tenny,
the access bank is quite easy but you have to be fast and calm.you will be given questions like 1,3,5,, or a circle with figures inside to figure out the next one.it is like quantitative aptitude or critical reasoning,also you will be given shapes to identify the odd one out or the next one to follow the sequence.Be calm ,and be fast.it is well.
After writing this test for 45mins,it will be marked immediately,if you pass,you will be given a form to fill(personality form),then you will be told to go,that they will get in touch.Success,cheers
Re: Access Bank Test by kckamac(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2006
The test somehow is GMAT but be sure you'll fast and pray before you go. It doesn't matter these days what you write but whom you know. GOD PASS THEM ALL. GOODLUCK
kamac
Re: Access Bank Test by ibdave: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi folks!
I was going to drop my CV with dem yesterday but someone said unless i have an insider, it won't be treated. nairalanders please reply b4 it's too late undecided undecided
Re: Access Bank Test by nunu(f): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
That is not true,drop it with olu in HR.
Re: Access Bank Test by spontane(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
Man,dis guys dey discriminate bigtime.I was told from an insider if u r not from a federal institution , forget it.
Re: Access Bank Test by sogziee: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hello House,

I just want to wish u well in ur exam. I would like the house to inform me of anyone that was successful in the access test . We were asked to check result on monday and i was successful. Is their anyone in that position, when did they say the next test will be
Re: Access Bank Test by funfavour(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2006
hi
please can i get the email to apply to access bank>
d procedure and requirements please
funmi
thnx
Re: Access Bank Test by dbanj02(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hey guyz,4 all u guyz dat are goin 4 access bank test,it has nothing 2 do wit gmat.It an IQ test.
Re: Access Bank Test by spills: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2006
hello nairaland, please any1 who knows about an open test or any firm receiving c.v's please let me know.thanks.
Re: Access Bank Test by jena692: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2006
where and when is the access bank test holding pls,thanks
Re: Access Bank Test by dbanj02(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hey guyz,you can
Re: Access Bank Test by duttybarb(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
HEY PEEPS! a grp of pple saw d m.d last sat i was 1 of dem. does any1 knw whn d medical test thng wïl b

(1) (Reply)

Halibon Petroleum Company, Bony-island / Mama Cass Interview / I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.