Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power (12631 Views)

FG To Generate Electricity From Uranium: Facts About Uranium You Should Know / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Power Supply Falls To 2,988MW, Yet Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by aboki2000(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2015
Which way 9jar

Anyway today is my Birthday !
NAIRALANDERS HIT LIKE AS MY BD GIFTS ..
Thanks u all smiley

10 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by allanphash7(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2015
In Jonathan administration Naira was devalued
In administration fuel subsidy was removed
In jonathan administration electricity MW was dropped
In jonathan administration universty experienced longest strike ever
In jonathan administration thugs and millitanta were d one given a contract to secure our pipeline

Who call Honathan a hero
Who call jonathan a role model

I now see d reason when someone called him a nebucadnasar

Jonathan administration is nothing but a hell

5 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by ultrazone(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2015
jfjjg
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:46am On May 08, 2015
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,100 only.
2GB for N2,400 only.

If interested, kindly contact me
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by ceejay80s(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2015
God go punish all of dem nepa
The iidiiot is even telling to wait for rainfall before light go improve ,even rain sef no gree fall, how I go take dey fuuucck my girlfriend inside heat?
Pls somebody shoul call majek fashek or Spartacus bringer of rain to help us, sey dem no fit suck water from bar beach to kaiji dam ?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2015
dhardline:
Its high time Nigerians ask who are behind these vandals that destroy the gas pipelines.This is a clear case of sabotage as i believe that they did'nt do it to siphon gas but just to disrupt the flow to the power plants so Nigerians can wallow in darkness.Why cant they be caught and made to confess who sponsors them?

Good idea....but it still won't improve generation.

We have an installed capacity of 6000MW....and a demand of 12000MW.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by moha225: 7:48am On May 08, 2015
The government have succeeded As usually deceive d masses""it obvious sometime or days back it was stated morethan 5thousand MW is generated nd later drop low 3thnd MW Now 2.9MW..this unserious attitude of our government is over tolerated,,,in next 21days from now.........sure we all know the rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by appini: 7:50am On May 08, 2015
Wahala dey for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2015
everything going worse since Jonathan's defeat. I can't wait for Baba to get on. Goodluck should continue messing things as he wishes, God will repay him in kind as he ruled this country.

Your likes mean amen.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2015
makzeze:
PDP is going down with its abysimal megawatt supply together.

Buhari is coming with his fresh megawatts. By the time Buhari leaves power in 2023 Nigeria will be generating atleast 40,000 megawatts by God's grace.

Let me save u from personal disappointment ...

Getting a generating plant that will give just 1000megawatt costs 5 billion dollars average. Do the math

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Firefire(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2015
Painful sad
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:51am On May 08, 2015
No be one billion per cubic feet water them want for the improvement? Make them all gather bucket dey fetch water na, why are they being paid... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by neighbourhud: 7:52am On May 08, 2015
The information coming from federal ministry of power? I thought they have sold it and it has since been renamed "private ministry of power" and we, the citizens have found solace in "generator and inverter ministry of light."

Bottomline...no difference between now and before undecided The only time it ever made sense was when it was NEPA...when they charged people according to the points used, when a NEPA man was distinct with his brown jacket and trouser, when they were polite and would explain why there was no light for some few hours...
ooooooh, I pray for my country cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 7:53am On May 08, 2015
Don't trust a man to count his own cow. Oga no deceive us here, all the noise about big big power generated is all wash. For those wondering why increased megawatts doesn't increase power in our households, there was no increase in the first place it was all deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 8:01am On May 08, 2015
Funny how I read on the news that house of reps adjourns meeting due to power outage,I went to KEDCO office to buy units and the slip could not be printed because the guy that went to buy diesel for the gen wasn't back yet....possibly the queues at the gas station were much.Puerto Rico,a small state on a budget equalling that of fagge and nasarawa LGA in kano diversify electricity productions into hydro, solar, wind, and coal... However bad the condition is with one source,the others will stand in.All the power plants being commission around are for what? monuments I guess.Water level or not, billion cubic feet per day or not? Electricity problems in Nigeria is as a result of corruption....nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by juman(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2015
PDP has spent maybe more than 30 billion dollars on electricity in the last 16 years without any improvement.

Less than 3k MW for 180 million people. Instead this country need up to 100k MW.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by driand(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2015
After all the power plants GEJ commissioned last in his regime? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by ceejay80s(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Getting a generating plant that will give just 1000megawatt costs 5 billion dollars average. Do the math
Which maths ? How much gej spend on his campaign? U no hear say e pass 1trillion, that money no reach buy 5million mega watts?
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by comos: 8:02am On May 08, 2015
habeeblai244:
I swear Jonathan
Is a Complete Disgrace to Nigeria.
AnyWay. Lookinq forward to #Buhari
don't worry baba one-chance will give your 24-hrs supply when he comes in
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2015
driand:
After all the power plants GEJ commissioned last in his regime? Too bad.
Who tell u say dem commission power plant? Na torch light bulb I hear say dem commission
Sebi na demselves dem dey decieve
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by dhardline(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good idea....but it still won't improve generation.

We have an installed capacity of 6000MW....and a demand of 12000MW.

Imagine if they could supply 6000megawatts completely?thats like have the whole country have at least 12 hours of electricity daily.Is that not far much better than what is obtainable today?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
haibe:
As I opened this thread, they brought my light sha kiss
Very funny...but I'm sure the thing don go again cheesy

If the volume of water is still so low when it rains heavily almost everyday, that's serious. As for the vandals, I believe the government is just treating them with kids' gloves on purpose.

Been generating power both at home and at work for sometime now! Diesel is expensive, PMS is scarce and expensive...which way naija?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by juman(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2015
You see in the last election some greedy people wanted this clueless pdp party to be ruining this country for more 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by princejayboss: 8:09am On May 08, 2015
makzeze:
PDP is going down with its abysimal megawatt supply together.

Buhari is coming with his fresh megawatts. By the time Buhari leaves power in 2023 Nigeria will be generating atleast 40,000 megawatts by God's grace.

quote me next 5years we can not gave 10,000NW... Electricity is not all about power generation.. Make you think with your head not your nose ... When you people understand who buhari really is, it will be too late

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by ceejay80s(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2015
Nothing is been vandalized, dem just dey decieve us, tell me why the can't station military men there to shoot on site anybody who goes near the pipelines,

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by gbishman: 8:12am On May 08, 2015
story for the Gods, i only wish and pray Buhari reverses the evil and shortsighted privatization of the power industry or conduct a transparent privatization exercise. Wh ere responsible and tested companies are awarded or given the right to distribute power.
We have been charaded by the GEJ administration and made to believe things are working but they are not

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by moonraker(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2015
I dont understand. I just dont understand. How in Gods name is it possible for a country like Nigeria making billions on daily

bases via Oil still has power issues?? Yes, power issues are everywhere but Nigeria's situation is beyond worse. Kai

God will punish any and everyone who is stealing instead of allocating

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by mcquin(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Remind me how much money is involved in the scandal rocking NNPC. How much is missing abeg?

When we say corruption is our major problem, your pay master says "stealing is not corruption. How much did Nwobodo stole?"

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by franugo(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2015
huh? has d contest started?
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2015
mcquin:

Remind me how much money is involved in the scandal rocking NNPC. How much is missing abeg?

When we say corruption is our major problem, your pay master says "stealing is not corruption. How much did Nwobodo stole?"

The amount that is missing is 49 billion, 20 billion, 10 billion, 5 billion, 12 billion and 20 billion...

u have still not done the math, 5 billion × 40 plants = 200 billion dollars, our present budget for 10 years...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2015
Cc: Whynotthetruth
Re: Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 8:25am On May 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

Which maths ? How much gej spend on his campaign? U no hear say e pass 1trillion, that money no reach buy 5million mega watts?

1 trillion naira is 5 billion dollars, just 1,000 megawatts.

Its a shame millions of Nigerians don't have a mind of their own. how can a sane individual believe that GEJ alone spent 2 trillion on his election campaign

How much will 36 governors, 109 senators, 360 reps, thousands of state assembly members spend on election campaigns, 150 trillion naira I guess ... yet the nations budget is 4 trillion n the nations total debt is 11 trillion .....I urge u to investigate how much election campaigns in USA, Britain and Spain cost before u believe trash...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.eskimi.com – M.eskimi.com Download App / Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures / London Used Phones And Tablets Price In Nigeria @ Kakacom Mobile World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.