Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit (1217 Views)

Help Me: I Just Received A Job Offer From Addax Petroleum Nigeria / Mail From Addax Petroleum / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit by koife(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
I received this mail from addax coy. I actually applied to them some time ago, but you know how our nja job searcher fall victims to scammers. So I am asking for a background check. See message below;

Reminder: Employment Notifications from Addax Petroleum

May 6, 2015, 10:29 AM

From Addax Petroleum Company

Dear (my name)

NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING PROGRAM

This is to remind you that we are still yet to receive any of the required documents as stated in the email sent to you since 19th of February,2015, we are hereby sending you the email again to remind you of the new extended deadline which is on the  9th of May, 2015  as failure will result to rejection of offer and cancellation of offer.

Since your application was screened and confirmed suitable for employment in our organization you are required to undergo our documentation process which is why we have requested you to send to us the below required documents on or before the deadline as stated above.

REQUIREMENTS

1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificates (Health Safety and Environment).
3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.
4.      NEBOSH General Certificate OR Nebosh Cover Slip (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health)

All the above requirements must be submitted to our office , courier or email :

On confirmation and scrutinization of the above required documents Addax Petroleum Development Company will  send  you the appointment letter which will confirm your appointment with our organization.

THE PROGRAM
The Addax Petroleum Development Company training program will last for 6months.
The CP/2 program is City and Guild accredited, and on the successful completion ,candidates shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Addax Petroleum Development Company Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER
Your assigned Trainee Number for the 2015 Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is RS19049.

SALARY/BENEFIT
As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary:  Monthly starting salary of N300,000 (Three hundred thousand Naira monthly)
Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira monthly).
Accommodation: Addax Petroleum Development Company provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.

Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE
The resumption date for the Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is on the 29th of May, 2015.

COMPANY WEBSITE
Click here to go to our website 

https://www.addaxpetroleum.com/

OFFICE ADDRESS
For any enquiries contact our hiring co-ordinator at our office below

Addax Petroleum Development Company
28 Adelaide Street,Phase
Victoria Island , Lagos State, Nigeria
Phone: 08102707059

We at Addax Petroleum Development Company hope that you'll accept this job offer by sending us all the mentioned requirements and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Best Regards

Hiring Co-ordinator
28 Adelaide Street,Phase
Re: Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit by Nobody: 9:50am On May 08, 2015
Scam alert!! Run for your dear life....
Re: Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit by pastorsmiling(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
scam alert
koife:
I received this mail from addax coy. I actually applied to them some time ago, but you know how our nja job searcher fall victims to scammers. So I am asking for a background check. See message below;

Reminder: Employment Notifications from Addax Petroleum

May 6, 2015, 10:29 AM

From Addax Petroleum Company

Dear (my name)

NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING PROGRAM

This is to remind you that we are still yet to receive any of the required documents as stated in the email sent to you since 19th of February,2015, we are hereby sending you the email again to remind you of the new extended deadline which is on the  9th of May, 2015  as failure will result to rejection of offer and cancellation of offer.

Since your application was screened and confirmed suitable for employment in our organization you are required to undergo our documentation process which is why we have requested you to send to us the below required documents on or before the deadline as stated above.

REQUIREMENTS

1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificates (Health Safety and Environment).
3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.
4.      NEBOSH General Certificate OR Nebosh Cover Slip (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health)

All the above requirements must be submitted to our office , courier or email :

On confirmation and scrutinization of the above required documents Addax Petroleum Development Company will  send  you the appointment letter which will confirm your appointment with our organization.

THE PROGRAM
The Addax Petroleum Development Company training program will last for 6months.
The CP/2 program is City and Guild accredited, and on the successful completion ,candidates shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Addax Petroleum Development Company Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER
Your assigned Trainee Number for the 2015 Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is RS19049.

SALARY/BENEFIT
As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary:  Monthly starting salary of N300,000 (Three hundred thousand Naira monthly)
Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira monthly).
Accommodation: Addax Petroleum Development Company provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.

Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE
The resumption date for the Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is on the 29th of May, 2015.

COMPANY WEBSITE
Click here to go to our website 

https://www.addaxpetroleum.com/

OFFICE ADDRESS
For any enquiries contact our hiring co-ordinator at our office below

28 Adelaide Street,Phase

We at Addax Petroleum Development Company hope that you'll accept this job offer by sending us all the mentioned requirements and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Best Regards

Hiring Co-ordinator
28 Adelaide Street,Phase
Re: Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit by koife(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2015
Tnx peep....NL my home of answers and trouble...dats, if u need one!
Re: Please Confirm This Invite From Addax If Legit by optimusprimer(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2015
Run for ur life. I got scammed of 150k 2 years ago... Report to police biko...

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Need Of Pharmacist / Job In Ph / Very Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.