Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Latest Transfer News:No Cech For Arsenal - Chelsea,man Utd In 4 African Starlet, - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Latest Transfer News:No Cech For Arsenal - Chelsea,man Utd In 4 African Starlet, (599 Views)

Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Transfer News:No Cech For Arsenal - Chelsea,man Utd In 4 African Starlet, by FootyHall: 11:23am On May 08, 2015
CABAYE POSSIBLE MOVE TO LIVERPOOL
Liverpool FC transfer news today sees the club reportedly preparing for a move for former Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye, now at PSG

Brendan Rodgers wants the £10m-rated star as a replacement for Steven Gerrard and Cabaye, who has struggled since joining PSG last January, admits he doesn’t know where his future lies.

“It is a distinct moment in my career. I have never been through this before,” Cabaye said.

“One has to accept it but also try to change it. It is super important for me, I want to play at Euro 2016.

“I need to speak to the [France] boss [Deschamps] and my representatives to see what is best for me.”

MANCHESTER UNITED INTERESTED IN BLACK STARS STARLET
Louis van Gaal is keen on signing highly rated Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah, according to reports in Portugal.

Portuguese publication A Bola claims the Red Devils have shown a strong interest in the 20-year-old who plays for Primeira Liga side Vitoria S.C.

United have a good relationship with Mensah’s agent Jorge Mendes, who instigated moves to Old Trafford for Angel Di Maria and Radamel Falcao last summer.

NANI HOME SICK
United winger Nani doesn’t want to make his loan move to Sporting Lisbon permanent, according to reports in Portugal.

The 28-year-old has spent the season with the Portuguese club who he joined United from in 2007.

He told Portuguese publication O Jogo: “The fans asked me to stay, but we all know it’s hard, because I have a contract with Manchester United and my ambitions are different this time.
MANCINI HOPE OF LANDING SKRTEL
Roberto Mancini is considering Martin Skrtel as a possible addition to his defence this summer, with the Liverpool man stalling over a new deal.

The Anfield club inexplicably waited until last week to offer the Slovakian an extension, but with the defender entering the final 12 months of his contract the Reds no longer hold all the aces.

And Inter Milan boss Mancini is willing to take advantage of the stand-off, claim Gazzetta dello Sport , after being priced out of a move for Dynamo Kiev’s Aleksandar Dragovic.

ARSENAL’S ARSENE WENGER JUMP IN FOR CARVALHO
Arsene Wenger is ready to kick off his summer spending with a move for Sporting midfielder William Carvalho – and could use striker Joel Campbell as a makeweight. Sporting have an interest in Campbell who has been on loan at Villarreal, raising the possibility of a cash-plus-player swap.

The Arsenal boss backed off last summer, because of Sporting’s £35million price tag and issues surrounding third-party ownership. These obstacles appear to have been overcome and the Portuguese club are understood to have lowered Carvalho’s asking price to £21.5million.

BALE WONT GIVE UP YET ON MADRID DREAM
Gareth Bale is determined to prove that he can reign in Spain.
Manchester United and Chelsea are both waiting in the wings and are interested in Bale after his difficult second year at Real Madrid.

But Welshman Gareth Bale has no intention of quitting Real Madrid this summer and is determined to stay for at least another 12 months – and hopefully longer – to prove himself on the biggest stage.

Click here to read more
http://footyhall.com/latest-transfer-news-no-cech-for-arsenal-chelsea-man-utd-in-african-starlet-and-many-more/
Re: Latest Transfer News:No Cech For Arsenal - Chelsea,man Utd In 4 African Starlet, by bigsam2010: 1:03am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Football Fixed Matches. / Mancity Madness: Ready To Offer 5 Players & Money For Pogba / GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.