Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (46790 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by onila(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )
how do igbo girls do it?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kcynho(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
chucky234:
Adebayor has had a very successful career and the above shows you spend your entire time playing PS4 rather than watching football.
Man City wouldn't have paid millions of pounds for his services if he was woeful with Arsenal and for your information only the very best plays for Mourihno and most especially Real Madrid.

[size=15pt]YOU GATA CHECK YOUR DEFINITION OF SUCCESSFUL MAN,YOU REALLY GAT THEM ALL MIXED UP

MAN CITY? You and i know man city have always poached what seems to glitter but aint gold,always making rubbish signings,just like the signed KOLO TOURE bah?you should know more abt soccer man

ARSENAL? Go ask Arsene Wenger abt that lads stint there

REAL MADRID? YOU SHOULD KNOW A PLAYER ON LOAN WAS'NT DOING ANY BETA AT HIS FORMER TO BE LET GO

[/size]
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by chucky234(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Was this cantankerous account hacked
Cause I know the real owner of this moniker can't make a sensible comment such as this. This must be his brother or sister, Kudos bro/sis... Please Dont behave like kastonkastrol.
And you think he is making sense, smh
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by smsdigito: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Adebayor and his late acused brother
These are one of my headaches with technological advancement all over the world.
This issue is suppose to have been handled as a family issue even though Adebayor is a public figure. It is really unfortunate that in the whole of that family nobody is reasonable or capable enough to make peace and try to put the house in order not to allow them wash their dirty linen in the public.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hertheytheydgee(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
okonelfg:
I tink there is more to dis story.......and only adebayor knows wat to do,adebayors mom is one of his back bone to success, both spiritually n physically, adebayor success is in d hand of his mom,i knw d story but pls b4 u question me know dat i live in togo.
If I may ask who are u to Adebayo?
Friend? Relative?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by folashele(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Lucia Adebayor, the sister of Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hit back at the player for his recent Facebook outburst about the relationship between him and his family.
The 31-year-old on Tuesday, May 5 took to his Facebook to open up about his dealings with his family. But the sister of the striker has responded by calling him a 'liar and under a spell'.
“Keep on lying to the whole world brother... where is the car you got for mum… you took it back… The house you claim you bought for sister are all lies...The phones Rotimi stole are all lies

“Money is not everything oooo...we the family don’t even need you again just be on your own so we do the same...de fact you have it today doesn't guarantee your tomorrow…May God Allah forgive you.”

“The Alphas and Mallams have done great harm to your life. You need God... Only God can save your soul.” ....,” Lucia Adebayor posted a comment under her brother's Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

Cc : Lalasticlala
Cc: Honeric01
Cc: Semid4lyfe

this is hurtful and an example of what happens when just one member of a family is the most successful the pressure is on the person can u imagine then asking him to build houses for them and pay then monthly wages for what work have they done for him I. am not against giving Ur family the best when u have it but family too u just gotta have compassion and try to achieve greatness too one eyed man in the land of the blind it does not take long before he also looses the eye
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by melomelo: 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
Wahala dey ooo. Adebayor again
Rashidi Yekini Vs The Family. Family won and Yekini lost his life
Adebayor Vs The Family. The battle in progress
Nigerian we hail dee
Yoruba we hail dee
Mr Adebayor, God will fight your battle. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
Empero1:

Dear , diplomacy is the legal version of lie and it is acceptable in global affairs . My initial postulation about the Adebayor's stand . I know them better than you do . Thank me later .

Your point is taken...but once you have taken the citizenship of a country....you are that country's citizen.

For example...I regard white South Africans and Zimbabweans as Africans....because they are by law citizens of their country.

Anyways....it don't matter.Thanks.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by onila(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
mejai:
dis is africa and u can't stop nuclear and extended family. so to all of u shouting to hell with his family, I wish u all d same o. may Jah scatter Ur own family wen u get old or u need dem to take care of u.... I need amen to dis. butt-holes
cool
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
melomelo:
Wahala dey ooo. Adebayor again
Rashidi Yekini Vs The Family. Family won and Yekini lost his life
Adebayor Vs The Family. The battle in progress
Nigerian we hail dee
Yoruba we hail dee
Mr Adebayor, God will fight your battle. Amen

Yekini's case was far more complicated than just a family battle.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by allanphash7(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Are you using this medium to send your cv across to him?
londongal03:
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Sheriff19: 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
besttrader:
They should support him in prayer and hopefully he'll get it right. Family is one thing we all need, it's one thing we can always fall back to in times of despair. So, I wish the Adebayor's luck and hope they can all find happiness in each other going forward. God bless the black race and the rest of humanity as well. Peace!
no wonder his suden dip in form. This family need to support diss guy nd pray for him. Atleast God has used him to sell ur family name to the world. If I have one like him his money is just a plus I don't need it.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kingsarch2000: 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
How do you know if Adebayor is saying the truth? Don't judge anybody yet.
MzJackBaueress:
They should allow Emmanuel Adebayor be and let him concentrate on his flourishing career. Haba!!

Lazy family members who do not want to work to earn a living.
The most annoying part is his mother who is part of this show of shame and wickedness towards Adebayor. She should be ashamed of herself!

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Emyogalanya: 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Accusations and counter accusations. What ever the case, I blame the mother, a woman should be able to put her house together, their mum should play the role of a mum and stop taking sides.
you could not have said it better once a mum takes sides. Making one sibling responsible for others cos he made it blaming him for their laziness them go just shitdown like nigerian states dey wait monthly allocation from adebayo

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Mbediogu(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
besttrader:
They should support him in prayer and hopefully he'll get it right. Family is one thing we all need, it's one thing we can always fall back to in times of despair. So, I wish the Adebayor's luck and hope they can all find happiness in each other going forward. God bless the black race and the rest of humanity as well. Peace!

No family or struggling man who has an unmarried or divorced sister in the house knows peace. Lucia, what are you still doing in ur father's house at your age? You use your moyher to divide a once united family that gave us Emmanuel? There is God o o , and I wish you well. You should not be speaking for the family when your adult brothers are there - even if they are your juniors. Leave your family or stay there quietly.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kinibigdeal(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
chucky234:
Adebayor has had a very successful career and the above shows you spend your entire time playing PS4 rather than watching football.
Man City wouldn't have paid millions of pounds for his services if he was woeful with Arsenal and for your information only the very best plays for Mourihno and most especially Real Madrid.

grin
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by MRBrownJ: 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
@OP
thats just the response from the"bitter" sister he has refused to bring to Europe, what do you expect from her?!

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by UncleJudax(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
kennygee:
So if he gives her 10000 pounds now, she won't take it?
Hehe. She de rant like bae wey her rich bfriend dumb. grin
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Eiskabeer(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Lucia Adebayor, the sister of Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hit back at the player for his recent Facebook outburst about the relationship between him and his family.
The 31-year-old on Tuesday, May 5 took to his Facebook to open up about his dealings with his family. But the sister of the striker has responded by calling him a 'liar and under a spell'.
“Keep on lying to the whole world brother... where is the car you got for mum… you took it back… The house you claim you bought for sister are all lies...The phones Rotimi stole are all lies

“Money is not everything oooo...we the family don’t even need you again just be on your own so we do the same...de fact you have it today doesn't guarantee your tomorrow…May God Allah forgive you.”

“The Alphas and Mallams have done great harm to your life. You need God... Only God can save your soul.” ....,” Lucia Adebayor posted a comment under her brother's Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

Cc : Lalasticlala
Cc: Honeric01
Cc: Semid4lyfe

Call it a clan,call it a netwrk,call it a tribe,call it a family:what ever u call it,whoever ur r,U NEED ONE *FAMILY*.ur brother is ur family my dear grow up,he means no harm, he only made a clear mind,nd no1 has cum out 2 conderm ur family,but if u r nt careful ur reaction would!!!,...b smart
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by femochi99(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:

grin.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by 4stylz: 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
They are working on your emotions adebayor; don't buy it; live your life abeg

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by AlphaDibia(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
I feel his pain. But your mom is your mom even if she shit for church. You never wanna air dirty laundry for outside. That e sister no try sha. Women have greater emotional intelligence than men. She for no respond.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by chucky234(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
quote author=chucky234 post=33538925]Adebayor has had a very successful career and the above shows you spend your entire time playing PS4 rather than watching football.

[size=15pt]YOU GATA CHECK YOUR DEFINITION OF SUCCESSFUL MAN[/size]
Too many kids on this forum, if a man who played for Monaco, Arsenal, Man City and Real Madrid didn't have a successful career then our own Okocha should be a total failure for playing for mid-table teams and not winning the African footballer of the year.
Man City paid Arsenal £25m in 2009 to sign Adebayor and no Nigerian player ever been sign for £18m let alone £25m, he has a better goal scoring record for Arsenal than our own Kanu as well and he was paid handsomely at Man City.
Oya help me define success.........

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kinibigdeal(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2015
chucky234:
Too many kids on this forum, if a man who played for Monaco, Arsenal, Man City and Real Madrid didn't have a successful career then our own Okocha should be a total failure for playing for mid-table teams and not winning the African footballer of the year.
Man City paid Arsenal £25m in 2009 to sign Adebayor and no Nigerian player ever been sign for £18m let alone £25m, he has a better scoring record for Arsenal than our own Kanu as well and he paid handsomely at Man City.
Oya help me define success.........

That' s success bro grin

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
And that is your solution to the problem? With supporters like you, no wonder GEJ failed.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by chucky234(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That' s success bro grin
Your head dey there, one Orijin for you
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by femochi99(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
Adebayor's mother has d responsibility of putting the family united. Even if she percieved that Adebayor mis behaved, its her responsibility as a Mother while she is still alive nw

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
Because you live in Togo does not mean you know the inside details of what is happening.

okonelfg:
I tink there is more to dis story.......and only adebayor knows wat to do,adebayors mom is one of his back bone to success, both spiritually n physically, adebayor success is in d hand of his mom,i knw d story but pls b4 u question me know dat i live in togo.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by synergycom19: 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
You can't change family,if your family doesn't love you who will genuinely love you? Moreover,GOD raise him up to help the family.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kinibigdeal(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
chucky234:
Your head dey there, one Orijin for you

You're mouthed wink
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Emyogalanya: 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
kennygee:
So if he gives her 10000 pounds now, she won't take it?
haha abeg o no finish the girl like that now na settle we come settle them o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobo And Obafemi Martins Picture With The King Of Elegushi And Iwo Kingdom / Samir Ait Said Has Broken Leg At Olympics (warning: Graphic Photo) / 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.