Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (46792 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by PocoAPoco57: 6:11pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong

It seems you know more than Adebayor himself.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
kingsarch2000:
How do you know if Adebayor is saying the truth? Don't judge anybody yet.
At least we all know he carry hin whole family go stage wen he was named African footballer of the year...from which he suffered criticism...dat alone proves that he has good intentions for his family...
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Eazeee(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
who in his right sense even expect her or any of d siblings to openly accept all d gifts he has given them? its a fact that they need him more than he needs them n as such its easy to identify who is lying.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by joladoyin(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2015
Lies Lies Lies...Lies every where
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Bigii(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
nonsense !!! Is Ade ur hubby
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Pillarofpillar(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
isaright... But i thought its igbo men and women that quarrels about money,Yoruba bros n sisters go n settle that family issue ooo embarassed undecided But Adebayor sef, i wish Nigerians are proud of you than togolese? Are you sure this is not part of ur unstable career. Family witches or you are patronizing babalawos. grin grin grin
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by edi287: 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
hamilton62:

My dear, since Adebayor is should he forsake them?
Mind you, in one way or the other the family contributed to his height now like it or not... Do you know why God flourish one first in the family?
It's to be an Iroko tree in that family that will shield, shelter and be a domain for others... A source tap never runs dry. Family is the highest thing anyone needs after God.
The siblings should just leave him but pray for God to touch him because from my experience and conclusion, Adebayor is ill mannered;
1. I am a man u fan but Adebayor caused chaos in Arsenal before leaving especially with Wenger.
2. Morinho in Madrid said that Adebayor is a trouble maker and a confusion and that they won't sign him after the loan deal.
3. Adebayor was fined after scoring his former club, Arsenal and ran a mile to celebrate the goal in the presence of Arsenal fans (mock) when other players will pretend not to be happy which show respect.
4. AVB was sacked and Abebayor took it to tweeter now how much play time does he get under his bet on this present manager if he is good as he mocked the past?
Do I need to say more for you to understand?
We all need our family, even if they don't care we do... Family is a big force.
No matter who Adebayor's mum is, if she curse him as a root and blood that brought Adebayor into existence... Life will really mess him up. We all have our challenges with family and mum but the way we handle it shows how responsible we are.
Thanks
When did mou say adebayor was a troublemaker??
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hamilton62(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
edi287:
When did mou say adebayor was a troublemaker??
When he was on loan in Madrid and Mourinho was the manager...
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by edi287: 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
hamilton62:

When he was on loan in Madrid and Mourinho was the manager...
Big lie....mou never criticized adebayor at madrid. The same mou adebayor said was the best coach he played under??
Even at Arsenal, wenger never criticized him.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hamilton62(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
folashele:

this is hurtful and an example of what happens when just one member of a family is the most successful the pressure is on the person can u imagine then asking him to build houses for them and pay then monthly wages for what work have they done for him I. am not against giving Ur family the best when u have it but family too u just gotta have compassion and try to achieve greatness too one eyed man in the land of the blind it does not take long before he also looses the eye
If you call yourself a man, you better know what's a need for anyone to stop them from coming to you more often... This is like showing them the pond and the hook etc to fish...
We humans want a lot but our needs are best. Will he be happy to be in the receiving end or the giving?
I prefer the giving and that's why God bless us not for our sole self but to be a blessing to others. Though I don't advise those others to be lazy but he can do something for them to improve their life and lessen the burden on himself
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hamilton62(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2015
edi287:

Big lie....mou never criticized adebayor at madrid. The same mou adebayor said was the best coach he played under??
Even at Arsenal, wenger never criticized him.
Well, hall mark of truth, you are right for yourself, I can't stoop low into this rising argument with you...
Take care! Ciao
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by vicktaur(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
bamidele029:
If they love him, pray for him and leave him alone. The sister apparently started the drama by going to the media,leave him alone. It's not by force to support you, after all she's not disabled The other siblings can also take care of their Mum. If he didn't become a footballer won't the family survive

that guy has so much money his family shouldn't be suffering
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by vicktaur(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong

lol
maybe d mother don swear for am
that's y he's a standard bench warmer now
his career is gradually fading away
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by rafcrown(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
FAMILIES back home are good at calculating how long you have stayed abroad and how much you must have made,then how much you should be able to give them.
The football player must pray seriously so that they do not see to his downfall with good JuJU and bad wishes.
Be satisfied with whatever he is able to give you OR
FEMALE FOOTBALL is there too,go and pracise well and go to MALTA to play

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
geobukky:

At least we all know he carry hin whole family go stage wen he was named African footballer of the year...from which he suffered criticism...dat alone proves that he has good intentions for his family...
exactly, people go with their girlfriends, he went with family, it goes to show his intention.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by drealtruth(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by jbl007(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
Donpizzle:

wetin b ur biznes :/
Hey you,,,yes you...u miss road? Ow my comment take affect u?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by edi287: 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
hamilton62:

Well, hall mark of truth, you are right for yourself, I can't stoop low into this rising argument with you...
Take care! Ciao
Loool no need to catch feelings...just saying its wrong to brandish rumors like that about someone who you don't know personally.
I never read where mou said anything like that about him.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by femi4: 11:39pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Adebayor and his late acused brother
That is Rotimi, The guy stole 21 phones out of 27. The late one is Peter Adebayor
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by bigsam2010: 12:08am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nwakaibeya1: 12:24am On May 09, 2015
Family wickedness, evil marine occult wickedness has been and will always be the problem of humanbeings ever since creation of humans especially in families and it is only with light and mantle power that you will destroy them permanently hence the wickedness will sight that you carry the light and power,because they have eyes and they can see just like curses have eyes and could see also and with light you discover them and destroy them with power and you will cross every evil checking points&evil road blocks and so there fore With that unbelievable power I authorize your freedom on the earth if you would agree :do you know that and even it was after God created humanbeigns that he had problems with lucifer and that's why he said i regret creating humanbeigns in genesis 6,5-6 which no so called man of God ever reads to his followers because they can't explain it very well to the blind followers? the truth remains that every one may follow Jesuschrist and claims to love jesuschrist but not everyone will know times and season of Jesuschrist, he will always use one peter at a time and only time will tell:be wise and do not say you where not told:humanbeigns remains the devil they also talk about and we call them chameleons?where have you ever seen the devil?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by COOL10(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2015
itsoscar:
I fully understand what adebayor is going through because i have been through this same shit....some families are just there to frustrate you no matter what you do to make them happy.....my advice for adebayor is to focus on his life and look up to God....f**k family u can do without them.
. Shikina
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by laytoshtwo: 8:30am On May 09, 2015
If your mother is a witch,I guess he will not be 31,you don't disgrace your family outside.It is better to keep quiet.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by laytoshtwo: 8:35am On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
They should allow Emmanuel Adebayor be and let him concentrate on his flourishing career. Haba!!

Lazy family members who do not want to work to earn a living.
The most annoying part is his mother who is part of this show of shame and wickedness towards Adebayor. She should be ashamed of herself!

They woman was wicked and did nt kill him before becoming a star.The way some people think.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by laytoshtwo: 8:39am On May 09, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
kastonkastrol:

I am worried when youths call their parents witch after sending you to primary,secondary and university,with pure water money.I don't believe such people end well.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by cescky(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2015
laytoshtwo:

They woman was wicked and did nt kill him before becoming a star.The way some people think.

oga keep calm and dont make noise about things you know little about

the bible says RIghtoeunness protects you when death cames calling

do you know how many times God has fought your battles against death, charms etc due to righteous things youhave done? and aslo adebayor?
do you know how many people are still alive because some pastors and Godly people people are daily making prayers on their behalf? you dont know for certain

powers exists...witchcraft exists and it doesnt regocognise blood, Christianity supwercedes all powers tho...so keep on burying your head in the sand
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by laytoshtwo: 1:56pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=cescky post=33567082]

oga keep calm and dont make noise about things you know little about

the bible says RIghtoeunness protects you when death cames calling

do you know how many times God has fought your battles against death, charms etc due to righteous things youhave done? and aslo adebayor?
do you know how many people are still alive because some pastors and Godly people people are daily making prayers on their behalf? you dont know for certain

powers exists...witchcraft exists and it doesnt regocognise blood, Christianity supwercedes all powers tho...so keep on burying your head in the sand[/

Who claim powers did nt exist?It is when you can now feed yourself with some change that your mother is a witch.She was not a witch when paying for your school fees in University.If you have one as a mother there re better ways to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobo And Obafemi Martins Picture With The King Of Elegushi And Iwo Kingdom / Samir Ait Said Has Broken Leg At Olympics (warning: Graphic Photo) / 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.